F.S- Brand New Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Kit!!

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Purchased this about a month ago with intent to run it on my car but plans have changed and I'm now selling it as I cannot return it. It's Brand new in the box just as it came from Snow. It's the Stage 2 maf kit, part number 20011. Paid 475 from American Muscle, Asking 400obo + shipping.

null_zpsf8a64c8c.jpg

null_zpsbe3959a9.jpg

null_zps47507683.jpg

Last edited:

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
I was trying to get one for my whipple. However, I am unsure of stage 2 vs stage 3. Stage 3 is a plug and play from what I have observed. How does stage 2 compare?

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
The main difference between the stage 2 and 3 is the Controller. The stage 2 comes with a manual controller that mounts under the hood where as the stage 3 comes with an automatic controller that mounts in the glove box. I have about 5 buddies with the stage 2 in there cars and 1 buddy with the stage 3 and he hates it cause of the controller. Plus, my tuner hated tuning that car with that controller cause he said it was "pure junk". Even my best friend runs this same exact kit on his GT500.

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
Damn I literally just bought a stage 1 this morning but it was DevilsOwn :\ Good luck with the sale! Wish I saw this sooner and probably would have made an offer

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Damn I literally just bought a stage 1 this morning but it was DevilsOwn :\ Good luck with the sale! Wish I saw this sooner and probably would have made an offer

Return it and I'll deliver this one to you lol

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
The main difference between the stage 2 and 3 is the Controller. The stage 2 comes with a manual controller that mounts under the hood where as the stage 3 comes with an automatic controller that mounts in the glove box. I have about 5 buddies with the stage 2 in there cars and 1 buddy with the stage 3 and he hates it cause of the controller. Plus, my tuner hated tuning that car with that controller cause he said it was "pure junk". Even my best friend runs this same exact kit on his GT500.

Where does your buddy spray it at? Before the rotors...? If you still have this by the 9th I prob get it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back