F150 Ecoboost Builds

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Actually it just raises your headlights so you blind every other driver on the road. Most truck owners who do this will argue with you about why it isn't their problem if other drivers are bothered by their headlights as well.

Headlights are adjustable... :yaoface:

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Well YOU know that and I know that, but most truck owners seem to think they are welded into place.

Yeah but honestly, and we don't live that far away, I get blinded by random cars more so than trucks. I agree it is annoying. I even have mine aimed "extra" down compared to what is spec lol.

I won't deny that there are guys like you said but they are just naive and/or daft. So they would probably piss us off if they had a car some way lol.

PS: Do you like how the fast lane is the new slow lane?

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I get this moreso with trucks in my rearview. I attributed it to me being lowered, but that totally makes sense (the level/lift).

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
For those ford dealers out there is there more than likely going to be a rebate and 0% interest financing this fall? I know they are running specials now, but I'm trying to pay off a few things so i would be looking to buy towards the end of the year.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Dealers do not know that information before hand. Typically though we see 0% around any holiday. More than likely you will see 0% pop up on 2017 F-150's when the 2018's start showing up late summer/early fall.

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Dealers do not know that information before hand. Typically though we see 0% around any holiday. More than likely you will see 0% pop up on 2017 F-150's when the 2018's start showing up late summer/early fall.

Awesome, that is what I figured, but I thought I would ask. What is the name of your dealership?

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
I know Greggy frequents this thread... just trying to shield him from emotional turmoil.

He can't handle Chevrolet products.

After years of therapy (i.e. moving away from them), I can at least talk about them again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back