F150 Ecoboost Builds

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to hear the little lady is doing ok, thats the important thing.

Sucks about the truck though.

Natural beauty of a truck there,

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Tanner. Great truck! Get rid of the Mustang? Any plans with this truck?

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys!! I've just been making some life changes, focusing on my business/work. The truck goes to Ford tomorrow for TSB work (intercooler, plugs, etc) but afterward, I have my SF3 and had my SCT Advantage III license transferred to the truck. We'll see what it does here shortly. At the moment, I don't have any major plans, I just want a snappy daily driver. I'm currently looking at intakes and exhaust but can't come to a good decision on anything but a custom fabricated system...I have a few design ideas. As for the intake..it's an air filter, as long as it "dry" and doesn't fuck up my MAF sensor with oil, I couldn't really care less.. Any suggestions?

way2qk4u2c

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your accident mach2- glad your wife is ok thats the main concern!

Hey Guys- where's a good place to buy a tonneau cover- i have one in mind. The one i want is the tonneauTraX by Truxedo. Any discounts anyone knows of would be appreciated. Next week i go pick up my new truck- can't wait.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Morrie @ BakFactoryOutlet is your guy for the tonneau covers. I have the Bak Roll-x and I love it.

He's actually your guy for a lot of parts.

Create an account on Ford Raptor Forum, and he'll give you the best pricing.

3y2e8epa.jpg

naruvesy.jpg

way2qk4u2c

forum member
Reaction score
The bak roll x is very nice but I don't want to spend 750 on a freakin cover lol.

499 for the soft cover and 750 for hard cover.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
I was pricing a g2. Amazon has them for 640. Local dealer in Houston will match it too.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
If anybody thinks they might want a aeroforce and pod I'm thinking about selling mine. Haven't decided yet but just a heads up

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back