Fast Blinking Turn Signal

Skudra

Reaction score
05 GT, pretty much stock. Driver side turn signal blinks very quickly. Both front and rear lights work fine.

I thought it would be as simple as changing out a turn signal, but since they both work I dont want to waste the time/money.

Any other ideas what it might be?

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i think there are two bulbs in the back that are supposed to blink. if just one is working then it's going to blink fast. all three lights come on on each side with the head lights, and the the middle and outside light work with the brakes/blinkers. if you don't have that combo then you have a bad bulb

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
The bulbs in the rear have two stages, one for park light and one for brake light. So your rear bulb is working for only one of the 2 stages, the fast blink is lettig you know one or more of them needs to be changed. Have some one stand behind you and pump the brake to identify which ones need to be changed, they are like $3 ea from the dealer.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The bulbs in the rear have two stages, one for park light and one for brake light. So your rear bulb is working for only one of the 2 stages, the fast blink is lettig you know one or more of them needs to be changed. Have some one stand behind you and pump the brake to identify which ones need to be changed, they are like $3 ea from the dealer.

better description, thanks.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I just got home from work so I missed the opportunity...

NEXT TIME SEARCH!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back