Fender Bender

28ONE

Reaction score
Had some bad luck today! Got a pretty good size dent on my driver's side door. Theres more damage than the picture shows. It appears someone backed into my drivers side door coming out of their garage in the residential area where I parked my car. What's disheartening is they didn't even bother leaving a note. I've got some silver paint on the door. It's probably not even worth filing a claim with insurance. I'm taking it tomorrow to my auto body guy to see what the damage is. Pain in the ass and totally inconvenient.

OK I'm done venting now :rant:

photo-1_zps9da8c3a9.jpg

photo-2_zpsc2fc3456.jpg

walker2t

forum member
Reaction score
oh man that stinks!! makes me cringe and want to puke!!!

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
WTF!!!! I would be checking every silver car there. Sorry bud, at least it's not something bigger.

28ONE

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm pretty sure the car that did the damage came from the garage that was perpendicular to my car and I'll bet money it's a silver car. Sucks I have to come outta pocket but it could definitely be a whole lot worst.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thank GOD your car is black. Easy fix and match.

I'd try a REPUTABLE paintless dent repair shop/guy. These guys, if they are good, can do wonders!!!!!!! I've used them on my other vehicles and you COULD NOT TELL at all.

Then I'd walk the neighborhood and do a breakdance on the hood of every single silver car I could find. That would ensure me I got the right one. LOL!

Mattamus

forum member
Reaction score
That's a shame. Such a good looking car. I hope you don't have to cough up to much dough to fix it.

28ONE

Reaction score
Thank GOD your car is black. Easy fix and match.

I'd try a REPUTABLE paintless dent repair shop/guy. These guys, if they are good, can do wonders!!!!!!! I've used them on my other vehicles and you COULD NOT TELL at all.

Then I'd walk the neighborhood and do a breakdance on the hood of every single silver car I could find. That would ensure me I got the right one. LOL!

I'm gonna see what dentpro guy says but I'm thinkn its gonna need paint, got a pretty good size scratch in it.

That's a shame. Such a good looking car. I hope you don't have to cough up to much dough to fix it.

Thanks man, I hope not either. Thats digging into my Whipple funds lol!

Been there done that 3 times with the 5.0... Fucking hate this car lmfao

No way bro really! insurance claims?

28ONE

Reaction score
It just takes practice .. It's not that hard ..

My OCD say pull the door, fix the dents, spray with new paint.

I wish I had time and place to practice. Id love to paint on some grabber blue racing stripes

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Nah never claimed em, don't feel like getting hit with rate increase

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Looks totalled! Sell me your Roush's before you junk it! Lol

Sorry to hear man seriously. If you find that fucker you better make them pay!!!

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Sucks to hear. But a huge advantage of a black car, especially Ford UA black is that nobody will see a paint mismatch like you do with other colors, especially if your only doing the door.

Back