Fender conversion

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Saw on another site, while most of the kit is too much for me, does help see how the fenders transition 10+ to 05-09

Hey guys. Here are some pics of the finished car. This car was built by a painter using our CRP EG Body kit.
gf79.jpg

7o5f.jpg

gi2l.jpg

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
null_zpsa595dfe9.jpg

The lines in the front of the wheel disappear. Unlike the 05-09 lines which completely follow around the wheel

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a conversion that isn't hidden amongst all that ricer bullshit.

I'm not sure that the 2013 lines flow well with the softer, more rounded lines of our 05+

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
I'd like to see a conversion that isn't hidden amongst all that ricer bullshit.

I'm not sure that the 2013 lines flow well with the softer, more rounded lines of our 05+

Ill be able to show you in a few weeks....

My fenders showed today, 2013 gt500 front end is already here and my gt500 SS trufiber hood will be here this week. Planning to bolt it all on over the next 2 weeks.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score

My fenders showed today, 2013 gt500 front end is already here and my gt500 SS trufiber hood will be here this week. Planning to bolt it all on over the next 2 weeks.

I can't wait to see it.

cruisin

Reaction score

Any chance you will be bolting it all on before prep and paint so we can all see the quality and fitment and what we would have to be dealing with if we go that route and then of course after paint pics.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
The 13 gt500 has alot of extra brackets and supporting hardware that is not compatible with the 05-09 rad support

I'm intrigued how you will get around this but I know where there is a will there is a way

cruisin

Reaction score
If anyone does a write up in a different thread can you post the link in here, please.

I don't comb this section very often but am really interested in this.

Back