Few questions i couldn't find answers to

97camastang06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm taking a break from the racing stuff my cars getting old and can't afford to replace anything that breaks in this point of my life, tried searching and got a lot of info on the opposit of what I'm trying to do so I think the same applies but in reverse order. I'm returning to stock, doing all suspension this week and hopefully performance next week. I have a 93 race tune that among other things includes a cai and off-road mid pipe/headers. 1- should I use up my 93 before retuning the car to stock ? I heard horror story's about putting regular in a race tuned car so if figure vice verse. 2 for a dd should I put the intake/headers/ cats back to oem then turn to stock? Or can I just remove the cai and return to stock and be ok to drive around daily? 3- after running 93oct for over a year is it safe to rerun to regular? Should I mix a fuel treatment in? Any info Would be great and get ready for a future s197 part out;)

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Any changes made to the vehicle will need to be addressed in the tune. If you want to run the stock tune you will need to put the factory headers/cats back on and remove the CAI. No issues running 93 in a stock car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back