Fiberglass "good hood" brand "heat Extractor" hood

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
I bought this hood a month ago and have since decided to go a different route. I am asking what I paid. 450.

This is a funtional hood. The vents actually connect from the rear of the engine bay to the cutouts in the front of the hood.

Its in great shape with no cracks dings or chips.. The hood is still primered. The previous owner started smoothing it out and so it has a kinda old school panzer snow camo look.. Alot of people like it with the tungsten grey.. lol

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

I can take pics of specific things if you like but it is a hood.. I dont know what else you would need.. lol

Also, I would like to trade my stock tungsten grey gt trunk with spoiler for a non spoiler or v6 style spoiler trunk..

Aaren
the hood and trunk are in Dallas TX

Last edited by a moderator:

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Not in the market, but I'll give you a free bump and let you know that it's "Heat Extractor." Heat Exchanger is the radiator-like part of a roots/twin screw blower system. :)

Good luck with the sale!

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
haha.. oops.. I know its not exchanger.. I was just in a hurry when I posted.. did it from my I phone

JimC

Reaction score
Any shots of the under side?

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Still have this hood? If so im in Austin and am willing to make the drive...

JimC

Reaction score
Who is the manufacturer? It looks like there is a tag on it in the underside shot.

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
Who is the manufacturer? It looks like there is a tag on it in the underside shot.
Looks like that MRT Interceptor hood you've been looking to get for so long :)

The MRT has more angular vents, and I'm pretty sure that's what it is. I'm not 100% sure though.

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like that MRT Interceptor hood you've been looking to get for so long :)

The MRT has more angular vents, and I'm pretty sure that's what it is. I'm not 100% sure though.

Do you mean the 1968 style hood from MRT? And the fitment on this hood looks pretty bad, look at the gap between the hood and fender in the pictures.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back