finally doing a tune and gears

nj07

Reaction score
Hi everyone on monday I will be doing a tune for my cai, udp's and 4:10 gears on my auto gt, my question is what kind of great things await me with theses mods being done what was your reactions when some of guys did these mods to your cars beacause the suspense is making me nuts to know what the before and after feel will be, any feedback would be great thanks.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
it will be a totally different car after all that goes in. trust me. i did my cai and gears the same day and couldn't beleive the difference.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
can you say "tire smoke"? it'll definitely break the tires loose a lot easier going to a lower gear like that.

nj07

Reaction score
nice I can't wait beacause since I test drove one and buying the one I have the car is missing that extra kick in the rear to really perform the way it should thanks guys for the posts.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
nice I can't wait beacause since I test drove one and buying the one I have the car is missing that extra kick in the rear to really perform the way it should thanks guys for the posts.
don't spent your money on stupid shit (well not really but still) like me and others.....save up and buy a blower...if you do buy one down the road you'll be taking of all of those things.....

nj07

Reaction score
to be honest I'm doing it to enjoy the car beacuse its lacking in take off but in the near future either im keeping what i got and giving it to my sone or just sell it and getting a gt500 so untill that time comes this thing needs to move better for me beacause when I punch its okay now when does it kick in?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You are going to wet your self the first time you get on it. They REALLY help get the car going, especially the auto..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back