Finally got my 5.0

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
My sticker was 38,300
OK now I don't feel quite as bad. (I still feel bad ... just not quite as bad)

I haggled my 2010 GT down to 33k (from a sticker of 39k) and it came with track package, navigation, upgraded trim and HID. On top of that I got maxed out extended warranty and service plans.

The money I saved is going toward a Saleen VI.5 which should be happening in a couple of months.

Enjoy it while you can, pal ... I hope I meet you on the street (hopefully after I get my FI. lol).

Last edited:

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats.. Same car I ordered cept the Brembos... Now explain to all the Grabber Blue haters how gorgeous that color is in person...lol..

captainN8

forum member
Reaction score
I feel really good then, I only paid 27,200 out the door for mine. It is a base model, but I didn't need all that jargon and extra weight in there, I'm already a big enough guy as it is.

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
Well first off i said that was my sticker. Also I didnt buy this car to be a race car. I wanted a nice mustang with the options i wanted. I don't care if its heavy.

Also pictures don't do this car justice. When i first saw it I HATED the color. Then I saw it in person and fell in love.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just saw this Thread and your New 2011 5.0 is AWESOME :thumb2:

Nice purchase Man ...........

tigerhonaker

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Now explain to all the Grabber Blue haters how gorgeous that color is in person...lol..

:popcorneat:

BC106L%20Beach%20Cruiser%20Baby%20Blue.jpg

Real Horses

forum member
Reaction score
I love the look lowered and tinted :) cant wait to test drive one to see how they actually perform..

TheTeacher

forum member
Reaction score
I have seen lots of Grabber blue cars up close, and I find that when they have a contrasting color they tend to look great (obviously an opinion) and when they don't have that contrast, they look er... not so great.

I think the Tint you added helps a lot. I think your car would look BEASTLY with a nice thick black stripe.

I hate these wheels, but I think this kind of paint makes it look SICK.

MustangGrabberblue.jpg

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
I have seen lots of Grabber blue cars up close, and I find that when they have a contrasting color they tend to look great (obviously an opinion) and when they don't have that contrast, they look er... not so great.

I think the Tint you added helps a lot. I think your car would look BEASTLY with a nice thick black stripe.

I hate these wheels, but I think this kind of paint makes it look SICK.

MustangGrabberblue.jpg

I feel that way about GO as well...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back