Finally some new Photos

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys!

LOL alright I'll give away my secret, I used zip ties. No lie lol I secured them using zip ties for now till I get some time to make a proper mounting bracket. No one can even tell and even when I point it out, they have to really look in there to even see.

Ah. So is the grille aluminum like the Roush, or is it plastic? Looking at most of the pictures online, it looks like it is plastic for the most part. Saleen doesn't really tell if it is metal or not.

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
It's plastic. Also Saleen doesn't make them any more. I called probably about 3 months ago and they said they stop production of them and were not sure if they would make anymore.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I'll check this weekend, but Late Model and Brenspeed are both showing they have some in stock. AM has a cheaper price, but showing out of stock.

Oh well, thanks for the information anyways. Even if I can't nab a Saleen, I'll grab a Roush and see if I can't come up with some sort of proper mount. Unlike most others, I'd like to keep the fog lights with the grille swap. Would like to keep the pony too, but not as much as the fogs.

strictly180

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys!

LOL alright I'll give away my secret, I used zip ties. No lie lol I secured them using zip ties for now till I get some time to make a proper mounting bracket. No one can even tell and even when I point it out, they have to really look in there to even see.

can you take pictures of how they look mounted in there?? thanx

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back