Finally the car that ive wanted!

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Well picked this little beauty up last Saturday , ive wanted one ever since i saw a coupe so planned on putting the 408 in this sweet thing instead and selling the sn95!

Now it definitely NOT perfect but for what i paid for it i think i came out somewhat good!

Just snapped a few pics nothing fancy!

Ivan 5.0

Still learning...
Reaction score
Nice man - I've always wanted to build a fox! Looks like a good find :)

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome!

Was the car turbo'd once upon a time? I notice the cutouts in the front bumper.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Thanks folks, i was able to get a good deal and i shouldve bought this in the first place! Im taking it this week to get some more work done on it so i can take it to the Turkey Run in Daytona this month hopefully!!!!

Awesome!

Was the car turbo'd once upon a time? I notice the cutouts in the front bumper.

LOL The car was abused once apon a time! Those are more like bust outs! Im assuming that the person never realized that a speed bump/ curb can mess a car up really bad when its lowered!!!

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
All i kow is it was a 4cyl and they converted it to a 5.0 , a main selling point for me was the A9-L it came with, it should be more friendly when it comes time to tune the 408!

The are neat little cars, i know very little about them hopefully that will change soon!

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
Please make sure you put better suspension on there and not leave that 4cyl crap.

But other then that I hate you cause it looks really good just need to work out a few of those kinks.

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
I like it. I still want one. Would love to put a Coyote in one, or any other 400hp block, doesn't really matter, it would be damn fast.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back