First day with the Griots DA.. Results!

Bossmustang16

3v to 4v
Reaction score
so i've been researching for the past 2 weeks on how to use this thing and proper techniques and blah so after probably 20+ of videos and forums and advice I tried it out on my moms 2006 charcoal lexus es350.
Her car has awful I guess you could say acid rain or etching in the clear on the hood and trunk lid so I slapped on some tape for a 50/50 and a orange gg correcting pad and some meguiars ultimate compound after claying the surface and priming the pad of course and the results were amazing!! I went over it pretty extensively but got the surface almost 90% better and didn't even need to polish after it. I will post pictures soon.. her car also had some pretty decent scratching on a drivers side panel and i was able to remove that with a black finishing pad and meguiars swirlx ( I was surprised how easy those were removed)
very easily and quickly! I will say the griots is a heavy machine at first..but i'm liking the results! i just wished i could capture them as good with camera as i can with my eyes.

note- One thing I did find odd was that after doing the trunk lid which is a small area, and a drivers side whole door panel I did not find that my pad was even remotely "dirty" or in need of cleaning... and i noticed some smoke coming off of my pad after i got done compounding the trunk lid when i got done very briefly..

Bossmustang16

3v to 4v
Reaction score
IMG_3030_zpsf284b108.jpg

IMG_3026_zps8fddba47.jpg

IMG_3013_zpsb24419ba.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back