Flywheels, Release bearing, Timing cover, Exhaust and more.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Brand New Ram 8bolt Flywheel, works on most all stangs with an 8bolt Crank.
a84ffe78.jpg

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RAM-1545/
$330 from Summit I will take $250 Shipped

6 Bolt Fidanza Flywheel stock weight
3ae62dbb.jpg

$80 shipped

Stock intake with K&N drop in:
bfb1a855.jpg

015b1b90.jpg

Headlight sold, Stock Intake with K&N Drop in $65 shipped, Will Separate make offers. $25 just for filter

Stock Battery Tray:
a2d43ed4.jpg

$15 shipped

Water Pump, Oil Pump, Differential Cover all less then 45K
d9008613.jpg

Timing Cover: sold!
Water pump: $25 shipped
Oil pump: $25 shipped
Differential: $20 shipped

1967 Mustang Fastback Trunk primer black.
1fed780a.jpg

$150 + Shipping

Either send payment as gift or add 3% paypal fee. Negotiable on all parts prices!

Trades for Aftermarket parts body or suspension let me know.

Last edited:

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
How hard is a timing cover swap? I had to change my belt tensioner and when I was tightening the bolts, the two side bolts feel stripped. I need to look at it this weekend but want to prepare for the worst.

t-kid

forum member
Reaction score
How hard is a timing cover swap? I had to change my belt tensioner and when I was tightening the bolts, the two side bolts feel stripped. I need to look at it this weekend but want to prepare for the worst.

Remove power steering pump, crank pulley, valve covers, 4 bolts on the oil pan, all of the bolts on the front, and the water pump... takes like an hour or so.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Remove power steering pump, crank pulley, valve covers, 4 bolts on the oil pan, all of the bolts on the front, and the water pump... takes like an hour or so.

Radiator fan would help also lol. I think the timing cover is a great chance for someone to paint or powder coat it like I did to mine.
;) tkid thanks for the input !!!

t-kid

forum member
Reaction score
Radiator fan would help also lol. I think the timing cover is a great chance for someone to paint or powder coat it like I did to mine.
;) tkid thanks for the input !!!

Yep, I got mine powder coated while I was doing a built motor also. This is a great chance for someone to do it without the down time... it REALLY sets the motor apart.

I'm also somewhat interested in the flywheel... convince me why I should buy a steel one instead of the 13lb billet aluminum one :beerdrink:

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, I got mine powder coated while I was doing a built motor also. This is a great chance for someone to do it without the down time... it REALLY sets the motor apart.

I'm also somewhat interested in the flywheel... convince me why I should buy a steel one instead of the 13lb billet aluminum one :beerdrink:

Which one you looking at? The ram or the fidanza 8bolt or 6bolt. Lol ive been drinking I love my stock weight flywheels cause I like my revs staying up high :)

Silversky545

forum member
Reaction score
What's up on these mufflers? I have Borla stingers... I'd like to go mid mount... Are these side mount?

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
What's up on these mufflers? I have Borla stingers... I'd like to go mid mount... Are these side mount?

They are off of the cervini kit. You would need to with go side pipes or over the axel and put the back. They are basically glass packs.

** Head Light sold!

Pending - Timing Cover, Ram Flywheel and release bearing!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back