-fabulous
-nice
-sweet

Darren = fleek. Got it!:nixon:

Thank Dave for the linkage.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Fuck off with this Why Me?! Bullshit!! Shit fucking happens! Did you see me crying about how my Boss with 18,000 miles on it spun its bearings or how for 8 months prior to that I was fighting all sorts of issues while my "tuner" wouldn't answer me back about the problems? Did I start some fucking GoFund Me account bullshit like some little bitch fuck no. Get the fuck out of here. What a whiny fucking little bitch! Oh boo hoo my modded to the hilt GT500 blew its engine give me money to fix it it's my dream car. How about you try and work for it and get the money to fix it instead of crying about it. Kiss my white Irish ass.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Fuck off with this Why Me?! Bullshit!! Shit fucking happens! Did you see me crying about how my Boss with 18,000 miles on it spun its bearings or how for 8 months prior to that I was fighting all sorts of issues while my "tuner" wouldn't answer me back about the problems? Did I start some fucking GoFund Me account bullshit like some little bitch fuck no. Get the fuck out of here. What a whiny fucking little bitch! Oh boo hoo my modded to the hilt GT500 blew its engine give me money to fix it it's my dream car. How about you try and work for it and get the money to fix it instead of crying about it. Kiss my white Irish ass.

Rant game on fleek...^^^

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
lmao

OP still posting on SVTP

Wait....so everyone thought the gofundme was serious...? lol lighten up guys, I'm just going to keep the car at my house over the winter and save all winter, already have a 2nd job lined up, I'll get her up and running come Spring 2016. Dealer said they would work with me by getting a replacement shortblock then I went there to close a deal we could both work with then they were pretty much like sorry but sucks to suck. So for now the car will be sitting for a few months while I make the $$$ to get her back on the road

Last edited:

utm18

forum member
Reaction score

Hey CHU how's your Monday morning going?

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
might be a long-shot but I created a GoFundMe campaign with hopes to get all those in the car community to possibly lend a helping hand in this process since I am most likely stuck with the car and stuck covering all the repairs on my own dime. Just really sucks that all this is on my shoulders when I did not even get a chance to really drive the car, I don't really beat on my cars either since I fund every penny that goes into buying and building them, anyways if anyone would like to help here's the link:

https://www.gofundme.com/getmerolling

and if you guys could share this on any other forums you may be members of I'd really appreciate it.
FUCK. YOU.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
This sounds like the kind of guy that records himself chasing people with an axe or something. Then when someone beats his ass or pulls a gun and shoots him in self defence everyone runs out screaming "its a prank bro its a prank!"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back