FML! Why Me?!

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
He says the gofundme was a "joke". Riiighhttt. I'm sure if someone put a thousand bucks in there (sucker) that he would just refund it and say sorry I was just kiddin around. :/

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Oh man, I am so happy that I made this thread. Read the whole thing on SVTPP but this version is much better.

fdjizm..... I am in tears. I am only upset that someone else got to donate the $8 before I did.

Guys, my Aston Martin needs new tires, was thinking about starting a GoFundMe. Will you guys donate and share the link please?

tl;dr- what a day to come back to the forum after a long hiatus.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
"I'm just going to waste this money."

I appreciate your honesty so much, that I almost made a donation...

There was a gang working the upper Midwest a few years ago. They would hit a dealership and steal all the 20 and 22 inch rims off of the top end suburbans and such. They didn't block them, just left them sitting on the brake rotors.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
There was a gang working the upper Midwest a few years ago. They would hit a dealership and steal all the 20 and 22 inch rims off of the top end suburbans and such. They didn't block them, just left them sitting on the brake rotors.

I bet you meant to quote from my post from the other thread about the GT/CS wheels being stolen. VVVVVV

That's insane that someone would steal a set of wheels and tires off a brand new car and leave it sitting on blocks. I thought that kind of stuff still only happened in movies.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I saw the word "fleek" used on FB. What's that mean? I wanna start using it too!! 'splain please.:baby:

8D414EB6-A0F0-4494-99AC-E9E9697C9D04_zpslp0elyci.jpg

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Any update on this? I linked this thread to my local church. They are going to have a car wash fundraiser in his Shelby's name. All the proceeds go to rebuilding the motor.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Any update on this? I linked this thread to my local church. They are going to have a car wash fundraiser in his Shelby's name. All the proceeds go to rebuilding the motor.

I hope that's sarcasm I smell ^^^

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back