? for anyone...

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JIII,or Jim. I've sent a pm or two,unanswered.

I have made arrangements to purchase Chris's
(fastmover) bolt-in roll bar kit. It's been over a
few month and Im curious as to when I can pick
this kit up? He did ask me to pick it up there..
and I will also be dropping you off my new interior
panels at the same time during the pickup,for his
in return which have been cutout for the tubing.

I just need a time frame from someone...anyone...
I've got my car over the pit in the garage on jack
stands,just waiting on this to drop her back down.

Have a nice day :hi:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JIII,or Jim. I've sent a pm or two,unanswered.

I have made arrangements to purchase Chris's
(fastmover) bolt-in roll bar kit. It's been over a
few month and Im curious as to when I can pick
this kit up? He did ask me to pick it up there..
and I will also be dropping you off my new interior
panels at the same time during the pickup,for his
in return which have been cutout for the tubing.

I just need a time frame from someone...anyone...
I've got my car over the pit in the garage on jack
stands,just waiting on this to drop her back down.

Have a nice day :hi:

Hey sorry for the wait in response time, im the only sales guy here now and its been crazy. Chris's car wasn't scheduled to have the cage removed until September or October after the race season. Only because we sometimes use it for a back up car and it would need cage to run legally in competition. Ill see if we can take it out sooner but Chris didnt tell us you were waiting on it untill this past Friday. At first he said to cut it out when the season was over. And to be honest i dont even know if we'll do that as we do dont much chassis work. We have all our cars done by Joe Gambino of precision race cars.

JimIII

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry for the wait in response time, im the only sales guy here now and its been crazy. Chris's car wasn't scheduled to have the cage removed until September or October after the race season. Only because we sometimes use it for a back up car and it would need cage to run legally in competition. Ill see if we can take it out sooner but Chris didnt tell us you were waiting on it untill this past Friday. At first he said to cut it out when the season was over. And to be honest i dont even know if we'll do that as we do dont much chassis work. We have all our cars done by Joe Gambino of precision race cars.

JimIII

Thank you for the reply here.I figured going right
to the source would save alot time and questions.

Ok..now that clears alot up.I was told differently.
I had a feeling all this waiting was going nowhere.
Never once did September come up,only that its
up to you guys when it does finally comes out.

So its safe for me to assume I should look @ option B?
Would be a shame to cut it out.Wheres the car,there?
I'll come unbolt that m'fer myself if need be.. lol

either way,good luck with his car.Should be badass.
I also hear you'll be driving it,Keep it between the lines :thumb:

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Let ME clear this up.

I said I would sell it to you. I also said I had to see when it was going to be comming out. I never said get your car ready to install it. I want to sell it to you, A cause it is gone, B helps a brother out. But JDM is doing the build, and they will get the car to Joey G when they have it ready, IE car stripped, and ready to go there.

The bar won't have to be cut out. It is a bolt in kit, and will come out without cutting. The door bars do bolt in, but mine are welded, however it was put in place after it was welded so it has to come out!

JDM is doing the build while I am oveseas. They are doing things in a process that fits the build and their shop time, inculding taking the car to events when needed. After all they have done so much for me over the last few years including taking care of the car while I am gone I owe then that much, on top of all the dollars. So when they are ready for the next big step it will come out. You have first dibs on it a great price. I never told you that you could go pick it up tomorrow, I am sorry if that is the way it sounded. If you can't wait till later this summer, I am sorry, I wish I could help you, but I am not rushing the car just to get a few parts off of it. The Boss block is on its way as is the Powerglide. The Chassis won't be the long pole in the tent so no rush to get the car in there.

Again sorry if this hurts your plans. If you still want it, it is yours. I havn't told anyone what your paying and I havn't offered it to anyone else. Let me know if you want to wait.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let ME clear this up.

I said I would sell it to you. I also said I had to see when it was going to be comming out. I never said get your car ready to install it. I want to sell it to you, A cause it is gone, B helps a brother out. But JDM is doing the build, and they will get the car to Joey G when they have it ready, IE car stripped, and ready to go there.

The bar won't have to be cut out. It is a bolt in kit, and will come out without cutting. The door bars do bolt in, but mine are welded, however it was put in place after it was welded so it has to come out!

JDM is doing the build while I am oveseas. They are doing things in a process that fits the build and their shop time, inculding taking the car to events when needed. After all they have done so much for me over the last few years including taking care of the car while I am gone I owe then that much, on top of all the dollars. So when they are ready for the next big step it will come out. You have first dibs on it a great price. I never told you that you could go pick it up tomorrow, I am sorry if that is the way it sounded. If you can't wait till later this summer, I am sorry, I wish I could help you, but I am not rushing the car just to get a few parts off of it. The Boss block is on its way as is the Powerglide. The Chassis won't be the long pole in the tent so no rush to get the car in there.

Again sorry if this hurts your plans. If you still want it, it is yours. I havn't told anyone what your paying and I havn't offered it to anyone else. Let me know if you want to wait.

Thanks for the reply Chris.

At least now you have an idea when they have you scheduled.
I will PM if you my plans change,I need to look into a few things.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chris,JDM...go ahead and do what you guys need to do.
Im not going to wait that long,sorry Chris,Its too far out.
My car is heading over to the chassis shop next week,so
were all good. Im sure you wont have an issue getting the
$550 asked for the roll bar,hopfeully someone local.

Thanks again bro,sorry we couldnt make the deal work.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back