For Sale: MT-82 from 2013 GT

Surfergeek

forum member
Reaction score
EDIT ... Price dropped to $800

I pulled my MT-82 out from my 2013 GT.

It's seen about 35,000 miles, lots of highway miles, been to multiple open track days, never been launched hard, never seen a drag strip.

For the vast majority of it's life, it's had an MGW shifter attached and blowfish bracket.

There is no grinding, all the gears work, there has been a bit of noise, only present when the transmission is in neutral and the clutch is not engaged (stopped at a light).

There is a small amount of play in the input shaft, but I am told it's fully within spec for the MT-82.

If you want to have a transmission built by Ben Calimer, this could be a great base for you, or if you want to have it down with no downtime on your car.

Ben Calimer: https://www.facebook.com/people/Ben-Calimer/1567424259

I bought a race built 6060 and am doing the swap thus don't need this anymore.

Asking for $800.

I can have it shipped to you using freight shipping service on a pallet. I expect shipping cost will be between $150-$200.

If you are local to the bay area, transmission can picked up in Hollister.

I also have a factory MT-82 driveshaft in perfect condition that is available if you need it to go with the transmission, don't have any pictures of that right now, but can get some if you are interested.

2013 MT82 For Sale by Jared Elson, on Flickr

Last edited:

Willmkent

Reaction score
I was contemplating swapping my auto for manual. I'm going to look into this because the Trans price would be great for swap. I just figured I would throw it out there that I am interested but need to research the rest of the work and parts involved

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back