*for sale*- tsw wheels

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
TSW 18X9.5....mirror cut face. These wheels have only seen VIR and are in like new shape accept one. They were stacked 3 high with the 4th standing up in the 3. With the track and all the rubber and debris sticking to the tire it scuffed/scratched it in few places. The bottom left wheel in first pic is the one. Have to be in angles to see it but it's there. The one might could be corrected with good cleaner/polish/pads and etc. The slicks are no good. Maybe could use 2 of the best and with burnout on them and get sticky for some grip, but I am pricing them as for no tires and the scratches/scuffs priced accordingly. I am located in NC.
I will take 700.00 firm

Last edited:

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Thinking about de-mounting the tires today. That way they will fit in wheel boxes I have plus these things only weigh around 20LBS and it will be cheaper for buyer on shipping.

NoTicket

forum member
Reaction score
I know you posted about these being used on a Boss at VIR. I am kind of interested, but I would like to confirm that these will fit on the Brembo brake package car (stock) with no spacers.

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Where are you located?

I could put them on one side "IF" you are serious!!

I am in process of demounting them. One today....They will fit, they been on my car before.

If not sold by Sunday night before bed, I am carrying them Monday to a customers shop and drop off for custom color.

Last edited:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Free bump for the OP.

I know you posted about these being used on a Boss at VIR. I am kind of interested, but I would like to confirm that these will fit on the Brembo brake package car (stock) with no spacers.

Yes, 18" TSW Nurburgrings will fit over Brembo brakes with NO modifications. There's plenty of room:

IMG_6247_Resized.jpg

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the Bump SKY RIDER and pic man. I still got 3 with tires and could have put on one side but was dreading it unless it was a serious buyer.

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Last shot...bumping it up.....Closing thread in the morning , keeping for self

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Bumping this back up..... **Price drop to 675.00 picked up** The guy who I planned to have Powder coat them got in motorcycle accident. 3 of the 4 still have the tires on them. One I demounted (pictured) is the one with surface places.

Last edited:

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
@ smokievol....Man for some reason you can not receive PM's.......I'm located in Sanford. about 30 minutes from Cary

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back