For those using the MUC2011 UCA/UCM on the 11+ please step in

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
I am using this and have a question.

I am lowered on "K" spring all around with some cut off the Bump stops. The thing is..... I am wanting to try using the hole on the UCM closest to the body but there is possible risk with the Metco UCA hitting the body of the car I think. Has anyone been there and done that and knows some facts??

On another quick note.....Anyone using the bottom hole of there relocation brackets on a DD with good results or improved street grip. I have been in the middle hole for over a year and tried the top hole on the brackets and got more noise, clunks and no real improvement. I put it back to middle for now. I was having zero clunk/NVH really at that location. I added the JLT Axle catch can to my set-up. Of course one of the 3 bolts holding the UCM is what holds the CC so that could be a point for picking up some clunk , but not sure till more testing.

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
I'm running a metco UCA and UCA bracket on my 2005 mustang, on cobra jet springs with the UCA in the upper hole (I'm not that low, 28.5" floor to top of fenderwell arch at all four corners). No bumps/rubbing/clunks...

Check out the instant center sticky in the drag racing forum. I'm not an expert, but I think having the UCA in the lower hole (how you currently have it) and putting the lca's in the lowest setting would end up with a very short instant center and might make the overall handling a little 'nervous/darty' for daily driving.

suspension_update_15nov13_zps212103b4.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back