**For Trade** Race Stars Drag Whell Package (15x10" , 15x3.75")

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
**For Trade** Race Stars Drag Wheel Package (15x10" , 15x3.75")

I have a set of Race Star rims and tires for a S197 Mustang that I am looking at trading. The rim are 15x10" outback and skinny 15x3.75" up-front. The rims are used and not in perfect shape, but have been taken very good care of. Purchased these from Brenspeed as a package deal not to long ago.

The tires are Mickey Thompson 325/50/15 Drag Radials and Mickey Thompson Sportsmans 26x6x15 for the front. The tires have never been drag raced and have very limited street time on them. I also have also upgraded the lug nuts to the McGard ($100) brand, as the ones that come with the wheels are pretty much junk. :chainsaw:

Now, for what I am interested for trade. Really interested in a set of Drift style rims and tires. 19"+ and would like black but may consider silver if the deal is right. Been on the fence about this for awhile now. Just thought I would see what is out there for trade and maybe somebody is looking for a nice set of drag rim and tire setup.

sve-1007de_1384.jpg

Willing to meet up too a resonable distance or half way to do the trade of Alabama or the south. The only reason why I am trading these rims and tires is that I have wanted something different for awhile on the car. I love the look, just ready to try something different.

Now the pics on the car! Will post a pic with my screen name shortly, thx.

IMAG0004.jpg

P8130123.jpg

P8130125.jpg

P8130120.jpg

PB050018.jpg

P1280037.jpg

P1280023.jpg

If you have and questions or concerns. give me pm or a call. Would be glad to work something out on these.

Joe Roberts
334-318-1021

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
GLWS!!! Your stealing my wheel idea! lol

Hahahaha.... Yeah, hope to trade them... But if I dont I will just have to buy a set to run... Been on the fence on this for awhile. I like the RaceStars and the look bad ass on the car, just ready for something different and more a street tire combo for awhile.

Willing to sell these for cash also! $1200 Local pickup or resonable distance half way! No shipping!

Last edited:

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
I've got some Kinesis motorsports K-88's, 18x9's front and 18x12's rear,the front tires are worn but the backs are new 335/30's bfg kdw's

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I've got some Kinesis motorsports K-88's, 18x9's front and 18x12's rear,the front tires are worn but the backs are new 335/30's bfg kdw's

Post up some pictures, let's check them out. Will a 18x12 fit on the rear of a s197?

Very interested in them, look like they are a very nice looking rim from what I have seen on the net searching.

Interested!

Last edited:

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
Check out Peetie Wonders sticky on the wheel and tire fitment thread,second page, These wheels were 1k a piece for the front and 3 for the rears!!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Check out Peetie Wonders sticky on the wheel and tire fitment thread,second page, These wheels were 1k a piece for the front and 3 for the rears!!

Very very nice, what is the reason you want to sell/trade them?

The back is Freaking sweet as Hell, would look great on my car with the wide tires. Do you have any pics with them on the car? Also how bad are the fronts tire wise and what brand tire up front?

Very interested in working this out.

Give me a call and we can chat on the phone... Can be on the road to you over the weekend with the Racestars...

Joe Roberts
334-318-1021 call anytime, cell number.

Looks nice....

attachment-3.jpg

attachment-4.jpg

attachment-5.jpg

picture.jpg

picture-1.jpg

picture-2.jpg

Last edited:

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
Hell I just put 345 bfg dr's on tuesday, you think the 335's are wide! I know they're only 10mm wider just by number only, I'll get some more pics to you when I get home

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Hell I just put 345 bfg dr's on tuesday, you think the 335's are wide! I know they're only 10mm wider just by number only, I'll get some more pics to you when I get home

Hahahaha, I bet.. Would like to see it!

Repiled to your PM...

Fixing hit the bed for a bit and get a nap in, have night shift to night! Will be back on at around 9 this evening.. Like I said give me a call this evening if you would like. Would like to work something out!

Thanks,

Joe

Last edited:

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
I'll give you a call later but here's the monsters I got on there now, Guess all this should be in tech...lol

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back