Forced Induction

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
It would be nice to have an FI thread so we can compile all of the Vortech/Paxton/Twins/Singles into one area. It seems spread all over, and this forum has the most FI S197s out there

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I sencond that.. I have been searching for days reading tons of threads.. Great Idea..

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. My only thought is there are so many different power adders and setups and what would it contain to make it a forced induction section worthy over another etc.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Just a simple FI section would do. Everyone would post threads and organize it as we all saw fit. Like the first thread I would post would be "Paxton/Vortech Info" and go from there.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
IIRC there was a thread started but I can't find it but I may be wrong. That was one reason the All Motor Chat thread was started.

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
All motor is good for n/a but I really see a need for a forced induction area. Then separate from there. It would be a few more folders to search but the info would be in one area rather than a few hundred threads everywhere.

Last edited:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
All motor is good for n/a but I really see a need for a forced induction area. Turbo to f1 to Paxton. All easier to find. Imo

What I meant was that the SC chat thread was a reason why the N/A chat thread was started so that was how I knew there was a SC chat thread somewhere around here lol

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
What I meant was that the SC chat thread was a reason why the N/A chat thread was started so that was how I knew there was a SC chat thread somewhere around here lol

I remember that thread floating around, I just feel like there's too much tech in F/I to be encompassed by a single thread. I vote 'aye' for a F/I section; lots to be learned.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the idea also but I think it should be a subset under the 4.6 and 5.0 tech threads instead of a new section. This would allow the 5.0 and 4.6 guys to discuss FI tech related to their specific engine.

Under the subsets we could make our own general sections for Centrifugal, TS and Turbos.

Earl

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I like the idea also but I think it should be a subset under the 4.6 and 5.0 tech threads instead of a new section. This would allow the 5.0 and 4.6 guys to discuss FI tech related to their specific engine.

Under the subsets we could make our own general sections for Centrifugal, TS and Turbos.

Earl

I agree completely.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Earl

So there would be more sub-forums for members to incorrectly post in???

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
So there would be more sub-forums for members to incorrectly post in???

I was thinking the same thing Dave. But in all seriousness, it would be pretty nice to have a sub-forum to browse on something specifically technical like F/I. Having such a section would give you guys a little more work, but the flame sessions we could have would kinda balance that out. :beerdrink:

Back