Ford Racing Intake Manifold Special and Packages!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
***** SPECIAL TEAM JDM ANNOUNCEMENT *****
With the expected release date of the Ford Racing 3v intake manifold looming around the corner we have decided to offer a Special along with two performance packages showcasing this product!!

The new high flow intake manifold comes ready to install as a direct replacement. This manifold has many design improvements compared to the stock and even other aftermarket units. First, the intake runners are cast longer which deletes the runner controls improving air flow and cleaning up the engine bay. Next the manifold received a larger, and more importantly, open plenum at the mouth of the intake. Finally, the manifold is made from the same composite material as the stock unit which keeps it cooler than other aftermarket manifolds which are cast or sheet metal. Not only is the plastic material less conductive of heat but it is lighter. But don’t think this is going to affect the durability of the manifold. The Ford Racing intake has been tested on forced induction applications nearing 30 psi of boost! With this manifold you’re going to see a large improvement of air flow; the more air your engine is moving...The more power it’s going to make! So with more heavily modified applications, expect bigger gains sometimes nearing 50 RWHP!!

FORD RACING 3V INTAKE MANIFOLD M-9424-463V
$549.00 +FREE SHIPPING!!!
M-9424-463V.jpg

Since air flow before and after the manifold counts just as much as it does inside we have decided to offer 2 packages including the Ford Racing twin 62mm big bore throttle body and Hot Rod high lift camshafts. Here are the packages as we have set them up for you guys with the best SAVINGS possible!!

Package # 1 $1049.00
Ford Racing 3v Intake Manifold $599
Ford Racing 3v Throttle body +$569
FRPP Retail price: $1168
Savings: $119.00!!

Package # 2 $1749.00
Ford Racing 3v Intake Manifold $599
Ford Racing 3v Throttle body $569
Ford Racing Hot Rod camshafts $850
FRPP Retail price:+$2018
Savings: $269.00!!

For any questions regaurding placing an order please contact us at 732-780-0770 or Email [email protected]

30875_398928445138_121068375138_4065827_7918327_n.jpg

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Damn these are some good deals. I may be interested in the manifold and TB package in a few months once I had the heads and cams.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn these are some good deals. I may be interested in the manifold and TB package in a few months once I had the heads and cams.

For a car like yours with heavy head and cam work already Id expect huge gains! Let me know when your interested, we should have plenty of these in stock with in a few months if thats your time line! But if you want to pre order sooner let me know too!

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
What is a Hot Rod high light? I'm sure that's a typo but I want to
mAke sure I'm not missing anything

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
I took the liberty of correcting all spelling & grammar from the rest of the announcement too... in the future PM me & I'll proof-read before you send... no charge! ;)

With the expected release date of the Ford Racing 3v intake manifold looming around the corner we have decided to offer a Special along with two performance packages showcasing this product!!

The new high flow intake manifold comes ready to install as a direct replacement. This manifold has many design improvements compared to the stock and even other aftermarket units. First, the intake runners are cast longer which deletes the runner controls improving air flow and cleaning up the engine bay. Next the manifold received a larger, and more importantly, open plenum at the mouth of the intake. Finally, the manifold is made from the same composite material as the stock unit which keeps it cooler than other aftermarket manifolds which are cast or sheet metal. Not only is the plastic material less conductive of heat but it is lighter. But don’t think this is going to affect the durability of the manifold. The Ford Racing intake has been tested on forced induction applications nearing 30 psi of boost! With this manifold you’re going to see a large improvement of air flow; the more air your engine is moving...The more power it’s going to make! So with more heavily modified applications, expect bigger gains sometimes nearing 50 RWHP!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol thanks, I appreciate the help!! I made this saturday morning...maybe I was at the bar too long friday night:beerdrink:

I took the liberty of correcting all spelling & grammar from the rest of the announcement too... in the future PM me & I'll proof-read before you send... no charge! ;)

The new high flow intake manifold comes ready to install as a direct replacement. This manifold has many design improvements compared to the stock and even other aftermarket units. First, the intake runners are cast longer which deletes the runner controls improving air flow and cleaning up the engine bay. Next the manifold received a larger, and more importantly, open plenum at the mouth of the intake. Finally, the manifold is made from the same composite material as the stock unit which keeps it cooler than other aftermarket manifolds which are cast or sheet metal. Not only is the plastic material less conductive of heat but it is lighter. But don’t think this is going to affect the durability of the manifold. The Ford Racing intake has been tested on forced induction applications nearing 30 psi of boost! With this manifold you’re going to see a large improvement of air flow; the more air your engine is moving...The more power it’s going to make! So with more heavily modified applications, expect bigger gains sometimes nearing 50 RWHP!!!

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
What kind of gains (not just peak, but the whole graph too) would one see with only the following mods: Steeda CAI, FRPP Hot Rods, Kooks LT + catted H, boomtubes ?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What kind of gains (not just peak, but the whole graph too) would one see with only the following mods: Steeda CAI, FRPP Hot Rods, Kooks LT + catted H, boomtubes ?

Id expect close to 60 HP gain peak and you will see power from hit of the throttle on Id imagine starting around a 10-15 HP gain and just climbing up from there! The longtubes really help out alot when adding items likes cams and intake.

JimIII

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
That sounds pretty nice! If I did get one of these, I'd likely add the FRPP TB along with it (which you guys happen to have a package for). Not so much for the gains but more for how much better it looks over the stocker. ;)

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thats an awfully big number. lets see some tests and hope its true!

Well we have seen gains of around 50 RWHP with cams and throttle body in addition to a car that was already modded with parts such as longtubes, pulleys, and air kit. So to see another 10 HP from the manifold at the power range shouldnt be a hard task!

This could bring a car to around 375 RWHP pending on whats already done to it!

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
so if my car now makes 330whp with nsr cams and full bolt ons, do you think i could make 350whp and extend the rev range to 7k with this manifold?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so if my car now makes 330whp with nsr cams and full bolt ons, do you think i could make 350whp and extend the rev range to 7k with this manifold?

I would say adding 20 RWHP between the manifold and throttle body would be realistic on a car like yours with cams, plus it will definatley increase the power band up to 7K at least!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back