Ford Racing Intake Manifold Special and Packages!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thus, you NEED a shortblock...

I dont think its necessary to build the bottom end just to run it up to 7000 RPM. I ran mine up there all the time on my 06, these engines like high RPM. The intake will let the motor breath alot easier and make 7000 RPM seem effortless. Cams and headers go big with that too.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Im honestly not in it for the power but just the looks and when I get more go fast parts then I will be even happier with it. Im going to give you a call today Jim.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Thank You Jim once again for doing me that favor!! If your ever in Tampa let me know Ill buy you lunch and a beer.

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
Thus, you NEED a shortblock...

i have my limiter set at 6800 or 6900 and have hit it a few times. i believe these cars have the same bottom end as the NA 4V cars and the valvetrain stuff is pretty comparable. i would say 7200 would be the absolute limit but 7 should be fine on stock stuff.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i have my limiter set at 6800 or 6900 and have hit it a few times. i believe these cars have the same bottom end as the NA 4V cars and the valvetrain stuff is pretty comparable. i would say 7200 would be the absolute limit but 7 should be fine on stock stuff.

Go get 'em :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back