Ford Racing KR axlebacks

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Want these gone soon. Almost had them sold last night but American muscle had just shipped his out this morning and charge a 15% restocking fee. Good shape and love the sound. Reason for selling is I just picked up a shortblock to start a build on. The fiancé got mad for me spending money so I just want to offset the cost of the block. I'll buy a set of axlebacks down the line. Main priority is getting this block built by the time the car is paid off in a few months so I can throw a turbo on it next year. They go for $539 on American muscle. I bought them used on here a couple months ago. Guess ford discontinued making these so they'll be harder to find. Want these gone soon. Ill start at $375 shipped. I'll eat PayPal fees. Pics were taken last night while still on the car. I'll clean them up and ship ASAP after they're sold. part number M-5230-s

34737367.jpg

12504387.jpg

35dedf4d.jpg

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Bump in case deal doesn't work. He wants them for $350 shipped but due to shipping costs all the way to PA i might have to pass. Not sure how much it would cost me but I'll have them boxed up and ready for shipping quotes tonight

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Took today off work. Just woke up and pulling them off right now. I'll have them boxed up for a shipping quote in a bit. Hoping shipping isn't crazy through USPS so I'll have them sold to the guy in PA. If not I'll let everyone know

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Took today off work. Just woke up and pulling them off right now. I'll have them boxed up for a shipping quote in a bit. Hoping shipping isn't crazy through USPS so I'll have them sold to the guy in PA. If not I'll let everyone know

I started shipping my mufflers via USPS and it has been like 20-40 which is nice.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Getting tired of waiting for payment from potential buyer since Friday. Anyone seriously want these today?? Pm me ASAP and I'll let them go for $365 shipped through PayPal gift. They're sitting in my car boxed up and ready to ship as soon as I'm off work. Pm me if interested

Back