Ford Racing Throttle body/ Saleen ported lid special!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After some extensive testing on several cars and seeing excellent power gains (10-25+HP) on several Saleen supercharged cars when using the Ford Racing M-9926-3V throttle body we have decided to offer a special to the general public! To fit these throttle bodys on your 2005-2009 Mustang with a Saleen supercharger you will need to have your Supercharger lid port matched to the throttle body to see these significant power gains. In order to do this you can simple use a dremel tool to open the bore of the supercharger lid for clearance and better air flow. Most people may not want to do this and for those of you who dont we are offering this package here for you!!!

We normally charge $250.00 in house for the port work and the Ford Racing M-9926-3V throttle body retails for $559.95 giving a total retail price $809.95.

We are offering this package for a special price of $700 plus S&H!!

***There is a $400 core exchange on the upper Saleen lids. We have 6 here for cores, if you send us yours ahead of time there is not extra fee but if you would like one of our exchange units its an additional $400 that will be credited for the full amount when we recieve your unit.
Anyone who is interested please contact us by phone at 732-780-0770 or email [email protected] for further questions or to order!
Check out this video showing a dyno test we did on these!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKhAeqagjw&feature=channel_page

l_699b0aab202d45b6bbbebe48c20ccf7b.jpg

l_f1d24388bf5146eca4fb9ede63befbb6.jpg

This dyno graph is what most of you can expect on your stock engine SC cars! As you can see we gained 18 HP and 14 ftlbs of torque!

l_8b4a2a6c66164738a7575ef72cef4334.jpg

Thanks,
Jim D'Amore III
JDM Engineering Inc
732-780-0770

Last edited by a moderator:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Have you guys tested that throttle body on an N/A car yet?

We haven't yet but i believe Matt D did and saw a few ponies gained in the midrange and peak. Its more about the looks i think as he put it, lol these are more of a gain for Supercharged cars but when trying to build NA power im sure this is another thing you can do for some power. With cams in the car you may see even more peak HP from a TB upgrade.

GJP05

Reaction score
Jim,

Are you still doing these? Would I need a tune adjustment? I'm still not having much luck with the GT500 throttle body.

Greg

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jim,

Are you still doing these? Would I need a tune adjustment? I'm still not having much luck with the GT500 throttle body.

Greg

We are still doing these Greg, give me a call up!!

GQ4Life

forum member
Reaction score
what about bolting this up to the FRPP/Whipple supercharger?

on the whipple can u just dremel the whole plate open?

Last edited:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
its a direct bolt up for the whipple charger!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
still the same price right now, and we have lids ported ready to ship!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How much for just the ported Saleen lid if I send you a core?

cruisin

Reaction score
I have a spare lid, so 2 total, any discount if I send in 2 lids, I only need one back?
Also how are your tunes for these, Ive got a lot done now motor wise and Im hoping you guys would be able to provide a tune since it would be a long ass drive for me to come down to you guys to get it done

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you have a lid to send in then it would only be the $200 porting charge. We can even return your lid! It only takes a few hours to port so the turn around time is short.

Cruisin call me up about your lids, i think we can work something out!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha, I have an extra lid. So if I send one in get it ported then send you the one on the car so you can use it as a core do I get a discount?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back