ford racing throttle body

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
well being stock is twin 55mm.. thats huge for a car not making much power.. Im not surprise u don't make much HP going bigger.. only running a single 62mm on my other car..

I had a 62mm on my car, not sure if it's the way it's set up or what but if felt better. I went into it with no expectations, just knowing I was getting a better piece than that BBK.

radmustangs

forum member
Reaction score
I had a 62mm on my car, not sure if it's the way it's set up or what but if felt better. I went into it with no expectations, just knowing I was getting a better piece than that BBK.

Thing looks nice man. I want one. Let me know how you like it.

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Thing looks nice man. I want one. Let me know how you like it.

I drove for about 15 minutes tonight and it's great. I need to pull the battery cable off and let the computer re-learn it, it has a bit of a surge to around 1100 (idle is 950-975) when I press the clutch in. Some tweaking on the dyno next week will smooth everything out, worth the cost to me :thumb2: The car really feels completely different, and I had no expectations of that :beer:

GQ4Life

forum member
Reaction score
I drove for about 15 minutes tonight and it's great. I need to pull the battery cable off and let the computer re-learn it, it has a bit of a surge to around 1100 (idle is 950-975) when I press the clutch in. Some tweaking on the dyno next week will smooth everything out, worth the cost to me :thumb2: The car really feels completely different, and I had no expectations of that :beer:
id get it cuz it looks awesome..
I want blue valve covers and chrome ford racing stuff..
even this
M-13208-LFR.jpg

Back