forged longblock, th400, f1a, gt500 front clip

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
After alot of back and forth i have decided to part out the car for a number of reason, mainly lack of time to deal with or enjoy it and the fact its become more of a race car than i wanted. Will have A LOT more stuff for sale very shortly.

long Block
Teksid block 0.20 over
Kellog 3.75 stroker crank
Probe 4340 I-Beam rods
Custom CP pistons (9.3 compression)
ARP hardware throughout including head studs
stock heads
comp 12750 cams, upgraded springs, lockouts
electric water pump
Motor has ~1,500 on it currently and has supported 700rwhp through stock heads and cams. Dyno'd 315/350 n/a before the blower on a break in tune.

$4500 plus shipping or picked up

Procharger F1A
Polished Procharger F1A 12 Rib kit complete. Comes with ATI Dampener, complete 12 rib kit. The 4.3" makes 27psi@7000rpm on my particular combo. I'll also include an HPX mass air meter along with the blower.
$4200 plus shipping or picked up

fore tripple pump fuel system- returnless
Fore Triple pump hat anodized black
3 GT Pumps
MDM Megadriver
#8 line
3-1 y block
Fore Billet Fuel rails anodized black
FRPP 80lb/hr injectors
This system has supported 700rwhp on E85 with some room to go on the fuel pumps. On race gas this same system will support well over 1000rwhp.

$1100 plus shipping

gt500 front clip
gt500 bumper, uppper/ lower grilles, headlights, mounting brackets, bumper foam. bumper is factory black and does have scratches on the front and one of the turn signal brackets is broken, will still hold it but wanted to let buyer know.

$950 plus shipping or picked up

th400

ATI Grinner Transbrake TH400 Part # 401361, race clutched and steels,blueprinted high flow front pump, ATI reverse manual valvebody,ATI HD sparg assembly,ATI HD support,OEM trans. pan. cost$2034.56

BellHousing-SFI 30.1 for modular 4.6-5.4 cost $642.88
Adaptor ring for Ford c-4 bell to Th400 cost$292.74
Flexplate- SFI Modular 4.6-5.4 w/ GM Trans.

ATI 10" fuel and blown converter part # 408420 cost $1188.75
Features 22 element sprag and double caage construction to simultaneously control each sprag.

Evolution billet crossmember with billet adapter block cost $475
Custom made chrome moly drive shaft with moser 1350 pinion yoke, this will support 1200 hp. cost $700

B&M Pro stick shifter with magnum grip part # 81040 with reverse pattern
cost $267.90

deep aftermarket trans pan w/ temp sensor bung

dual delco coolers with fans and an lines/ fittings

flex dipstick

Add all this up and you get almost 6400. I would like to sell this as a kit, so there is no guess work as to what you need, its all there.

$4000 plus shipping or picked up

mods- i have a few pictures but am going to get better ones tonight to hopefully show everything better, kinda hard with it all still in the car

matt

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
yeah i know, i seriously hate to and have been back and forth for awhile. just time to prioritize other things.

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
dammit man. if i weren't worried about the immediate future i'd pick up the engine from you. isn't that the story of life though.

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
you don't need any factory front end stuff/partial trade for the gt500 do you? id drive out there to put a deal together if ya were

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Good price for the front end. I thought about getting rid of mine for around the same price also. Wish I would have kept my front end stuff though. Free bump. Front end should sell quick

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Yes...let me go plant another money tree real quick!
..only if you take payments! Hahaha
Lol I would love to have that motor and also the f1 if I didn't already have the vortech..

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Trade everything for a built 02 Lightning? I have to do some deep thinking but I might be a buyer for allot of stuff you have...

Last edited:

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
went to take pictures last night and realized i dont want to take it apart after all the time and money ive dumped into it. All it needs is a tune so im going to go ahead and have lito tune it and see how streetable it is i guess and if its to the point of not being fun just sell the whole car. Im really sorry for waisting everyones time with this.

matt

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
can't make hardly anything back by selling the car as a whole. i'm sure lito will be able to make it fun to drive though

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back