Forged Wheel Pictures?

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures of s197's with forged wheels such as ccw, true forged or anything like that looking to pic me up a set of 19" CCW SP500's but wanted to see if anyone had pictures of other forged set-ups, Thanks.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Pics or die!

lol...I'll have him text me some over. He said they are SP500s, so they look like this, basically the ones wilson is looking for.

photo_main.jpg

Infamous

BMW
Reaction score
728631192_MzZjf-L.jpg

i've chatted with this guy when i lived in dallas and seen the car in person. CCW's are fucking sick without exception. excellent classy wheel that retains its value. the stepped lip really has presence on the road

Ignatowski

forum member
Reaction score
728631192_MzZjf-L.jpg

i've chatted with this guy when i lived in dallas and seen the car in person. CCW's are fucking sick without exception. excellent classy wheel that retains its value. the stepped lip really has presence on the road

Damn that looks nice! I was sure that our offsets would make the Classics look like crap. But those fit perfectly.

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, CCW allows you to choose sizes and offset depending on application.

thanks for the pics guys. most of the ones posted look like 18's i want 19's but dont want to limit the tire selection. was looking at alcoas as well (super snake wheels) but im not to sure about 20's. hey grnbullit did you want the fr500s on my car now? i think uve said before ud want them but maybe im wrong..........heres a couple i found. I want pictures of ANY forged wheel on s197's to give me an idea. THE GOAT WAS TO SHOW THE RIMS. and alcoas to compare the two.

Attachments

• blk_gto_chro_sp500_02.jpg
    blk_gto_chro_sp500_02.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 79
  • 2-800.jpg
    2-800.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC06734.jpg
    DSC06734.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 98

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
Damn that looks nice! I was sure that our offsets would make the Classics look like crap. But those fit perfectly.

CCW wheels are all made to order. They will make any of their wheels fit perfectly based on each car, hence the big price tag. IMO, they are the best wheel next to the BBS LM which is vaguely similar.

-Mike

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back