Forza Horizons 2

Murdamarshall

forum member
Reaction score
played the demo but im waiting for a price drop. just picked up madden then destiny and Im getting sick of paying $65 for a game when they're $40 on ebay less than two weeks after release.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got it for my birthday. It's been interesting so far.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
I've seen you on. it was fun for about a week then it got old racing the same races over and over. im hoping they will come out with some new content besides just cars. pretty good game though.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've seen you on. it was fun for about a week then it got old racing the same races over and over. im hoping they will come out with some new content besides just cars. pretty good game though.

Yep, I've seen your drivatar around too (even raced it a few times). I'm irritated today because of some sort of glitch has me unable to access some my cars. Xbox keeps saying it's downloading content.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So far just the career. I definaty have a glitch though. It seems every car in my garage that qualifies for a championship is unusable; I get a pending download message when I try to access them; including a car I had already modded and driven.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
that's weird. the only problem I had is when I drove down a certain road all the cars came to a sudden stop like they hit a wall, then I hit it and stopped and game froze. it did it every time till I deleted everything and reinstalled.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm begining to believe I will need to do the same thing.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back