free banner offer

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
I just ordered my h pipe Friday, and Saturday I got an email saying if you spend $150 or more you get a free banner. is there any chance I can get a banner?

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
yeah me too! i just bought long tubes from you guys!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'd be happy to hook you up with a banner if you recently placed a $150+ purchase. Shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll send one out.

Thanks for the support!

Shane

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'd be happy to hook you up with a banner if you recently placed a $150+ purchase. Shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll send one out.

Thanks for the support!

Shane

That's awesome! The same thing happened to me lol. I plan on making an order soon so hopefully the banner offer will still be active.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
My pleasure guys! I'll be sending all of your banners out today. I really do appreciate the support you've shown us at AM. We wouldn't be what we are today without you guys. Hooking our loyal customer's up with AM banners is the least we can do!

Shane

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
My pleasure guys! I'll be sending all of your banners out today. I really do appreciate the support you've shown us at AM. We wouldn't be what we are today without you guys. Hooking our loyal customer's up with AM banners is the least we can do!

Shane

This is very cool. I'd love to rock a banner in my garage. Once I get back home this weekend I'll be ordering some items 150$+, can I still get a banner then?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
This is very cool. I'd love to rock a banner in my garage. Once I get back home this weekend I'll be ordering some items 150$+, can I still get a banner then?

No problem man. Would love to hook you up! Just PM me your order number once you're able to place the order.

Shane

thanks man, yea defintely one of my go to sites!

My pleasure! Thanks for the support!

Shane

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
Man wish this was going on when I ordered my brakes on Black Friday. Props to American Muscle!!! Great Customer Service

OneQwkStang

Improving the Breed
Reaction score
Bingo
20140103_162600_zps137598c5.jpg

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I think mine may have been shipped to the wrong address or UPS lost it. Sent you a PM Shane!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score

OneQwkStang,

Good stuff buddy! I can't believe I missed this photo at first. So where are you hanging the banner? Garage I'm guessing?

Shane

I think mine may have been shipped to the wrong address or UPS lost it. Sent you a PM Shane!

Hey Dubstep,

You should be all taken care of now. Let me know if you need anything else!

Shane

OneQwkStang

Improving the Breed
Reaction score
You bet, in the garage as soon as I make some room.

OneQwkStang,

Good stuff buddy! I can't believe I missed this photo at first. So where are you hanging the banner? Garage I'm guessing?

Shane

Hey Dubstep,

You should be all taken care of now. Let me know if you need anything else!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back