free banner offer

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
No problem guys! I'm always glad to help out our loyal customers.

Post up some pics and show me where you hung your AM banners. Especially if it's in your garage next to your Mustang!

Shane

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
okay. still never got my banner!!! ive had 2 people from AM contact me, tell me its on its way and never get one. WTF?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Got mine Friday. Thank you!

sorry for the crappy cellphone pic.

Looks right at home next to your Mustang Jeff! Now you need some more banners/posts to fill up the empty walls.

Thanks for your support!

Shane

okay. still never got my banner!!! ive had 2 people from AM contact me, tell me its on its way and never get one. WTF?

Brandon,

I just checked on your order and it says everything was delivered. I'm not sure what happened there or why you didn't receive it. Don't worry though, I just put in another order for you. I also sent you a PM with the order number.

Let me know when you receive it!

Shane

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Looks right at home next to your Mustang Jeff! Now you need some more banners/posts to fill up the empty walls.

Thanks for your support!

Shane

I'm working on it. I've got a few Ford and Mustang signs up so far. Since we bought the house in April, I've been spending most of my energy getting the inside of the house furnished but now it's time to start getting the garage in shape!

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score

You are brave, paint cans will not be placed above or near my car. That type of shelving makes for spectacular sudden tensile failures. Do you remember the Splatter paint huffy bikes??

I'm just sayin.

uploadfromtaptalk1392430621649.jpg

Got my banner sitting in the corner waiting for the new house. Finally getting my 3 car man den.

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
All of the brackets are screwed into the studs. Paint cans are getting moved into one of the closets in the garage now that I have put some shelves in there and that shelf in pic is going bye-bye.

Fixed over the weekend. Still waiting for the paint to thoroughly dry before re-hanging the banner.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
All of the brackets are screwed into the studs. Paint cans are getting moved into one of the closets in the garage now that I have put some shelves in there and that shelf in pic is going bye-bye.

Fixed over the weekend. Still waiting for the paint to thoroughly dry before re-hanging the banner.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jeffk,

Well done! The wall looks much cleaner and all holes seem to be filled in nicely. Looks much better now, except it's missing your AM banner. You need some fans in there curing that paint ASAP! haha.

Shane

You guys still doing this? I just bought a pair of Forgestar wheels, but hadn't heard of this until now.

The promo actually ended a while ago. I've just kept it running for members on S197 because we appreciate the support and thought it would be cool to hook you guys up!

However, I've been sending so many banners out we've run out of stock! I'd be happy to hook you up if you want to PM me your order number, it just won't ship for a few weeks until we receive more. Hope that's okay!

Shane

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
The promo actually ended a while ago. I've just kept it running for members on S197 because we appreciate the support and thought it would be cool to hook you guys up!

However, I've been sending so many banners out we've run out of stock! I'd be happy to hook you up if you want to PM me your order number, it just won't ship for a few weeks until we receive more. Hope that's okay!

Shane

That's why I love you guys. I've never had a bad experience. My order was #2843342. I also ordered two Forgestar center caps with that, which were on backorder. Have you guys heard anything on when you might be receiving those? Thanks again.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's why I love you guys. I've never had a bad experience. My order was #2843342. I also ordered two Forgestar center caps with that, which were on backorder. Have you guys heard anything on when you might be receiving those? Thanks again.

My pleasure! Thank you for your support and loyalty!

Just put an order through for the banner. Your order number is 2920504. The banner should ship out in about 2-3 weeks when they come back in stock.

I also checked on the Forgestar center caps for you. More are expected to arrive the second week of March. Same deal with these center caps, they'll ship out ASAP!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back