Free Lambo Doors

WHITEPOISON

Reaction score
trying to get rid of my jt auto lambo door hinges. Will trade them for stock door hinges from any 06 and up gt

They are in excellent condition
need to get stock hinges because iam shaving my door handles and repainting the car again, so i dont wanna mess up the paint when opening or closing the doors..

bigastrk

Reaction score
Why are you getting rid of these? Did they work well or are there problems that you have ran into with them. I will be very interested.

WHITEPOISON

Reaction score
No they work fine and in very good condition, plus these arent the cheap lambos, they are the jt auto lambos. I just cant keep them on when i shave my door handles its gonna be hard to open and close the doors.

bigastrk

Reaction score
Shoot me a pm with your address and I will send the hinges. Thanks

WHITEPOISON

Reaction score
Iam Only Looking To Give Them To People That Live In The Southern California Area. Only Reason Is That They Are Still Bolted On The Car And The Person That Wants Them Has To Come Either Come Take Them Off And Install The Stock Hinges Or We Can Take It To Jt Auto And Have It Done There. Sorry To Those Out Of State People That Were Interested In Them But Iam Not Willing To Go Through The Hassle Of Shipping And Everything

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back