front bumper cover option

wusthof

forum member
Reaction score
hit some black ice and bunged up my gt bumper cover - since i'm a professional driver, i was thinking about not going thru the insurance route (would be counted as a self inflicted accident.....very vague) so it wouldnt affect my drivers abstract......my deductible is $300, but i just saw this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roush-Musta...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ccdce6e11&vxp=mtr . straight bolt on correct? any opinions would be great - money is very tight or ahem....non existent, but gotta get this dun. thx guys

Tungsten06

forum member
Reaction score
I had someone hit me in a parking lot and mess up my bumper. Pretty sure I'm going to go with the CS bumper. The front bumper kit can be had for right around $300 if you shop around.

wusthof

forum member
Reaction score
Just thinking about paint and all the other BS......the lower in price I can start at the better it is. The CS route has been on my mind........damn....wish I had a few bux so I didn't have to pinch pennies

wusthof

forum member
Reaction score
I just saw pictures of your front bumper, mind is not as bad, but it will turn out to be bad if I don't do something about it..... I guess I could just get it repaired and painted I guess, but maybe I am just trying to talk my way into a front bumper upgrade if you call it that

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
That is most likely a repaired bumper.

Gal backed into my car. Messed my bumper cover up. I have all the repair parts sitting here and it goes in the shop in 2 weeks. I'm going to sell my damaged bumper and chin spoiler for $250 PLUS shipping. Shipping to a commercial address would be cheapest. It will also include the fog lamps and fog lamp wiring harness. One lamp by itself costs $82 bucks...and these are parts you'll need to complete the look. The chin spoiler also has a little rash from being so low, but nothing that can't be sanded out and painted.

I'm replacing my bumper cover with new. I haven't listed it yet because it isn't for sale just yet. If you'd like to place a $25 dollar deposit on it and call it yours, and you're willing to wait 3 weeks to ship, I don't mind doing that.

This is a ROUSH bumper cover. See sig pic. That's the cover you'll get...along with chin spoiler, fog lamps & harness.

MODS: Not trying to step on any toes here. Just throwing this option to the OP, or anyone else that may be wanting a Roush bumper. I apologize if I'm in the wrong.

Here's a pic of bumper cover damage, and yes...it's repairable.

HITRUN.jpg

Last edited:

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
Man im in the same boat. I need a new bumper but most paint shops wont even touch it unless its factory ford parts. But I need an inexpensive bumper thatll fit. Alot of them dont. Anybody have recomendations...not trying to thread jack.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
confirming my new GT/CS bumper looks like sex :p

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Americanmuscle sells the hood. It helps A LOT with heat. My vortech was perfectly centered under the drivers side vent. It's like it was designed for it lol. Perfect hood for a vortech.

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
lucky for you, you have have TONS of options with our cars.......and no matter what, your not going to please everyone. Go with what makes you happy, but stay away from fiberglass. I have the poly Cobra-R bump and I love it........get tons of compliments on it, and i can guarantee you that if it wasnt Poly, it would have shattered LONG ago

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back