Front impact sensor

delstang86

Reaction score
I'm in the midst of repairing my 2006 V6, but I need to figure out if there is a bracket that covers the front impact sensor. The sensor is mounted on the back side of the radiator support, between the hood latch and the top of the radiator. Does anyone have pictures of their radiator without the cover? It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Why don't you post this in the correct section? This is for "DIY Tech Guides Come here to post or look for a walkthrough guide for anything from installing s/c's to changing oil. It goes here!"

delstang86

Reaction score
Well, I was going to do a write up on the topic, so this would've been the appropriate section for it. Since you've offered no assistance in regard to the issue, nor have you told me which section is "correct", I won't be doing the write up. Thanks for nothing. Merry Christmas.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Okay how about the v6 tech section? Or maybe even chit chat. If you open your eyes and read the description of each sub forum you would easily be able to tell where to ask this question. You probably spend more time on some other forum where they don't mind but in order to be here you need to get it right. Feel free to take your toys and play in another sandbox.

I'm in the midst of repairing my 2006 V6, but I need to figure out if there is a bracket that covers the front impact sensor. The sensor is mounted on the back side of the radiator support, between the hood latch and the top of the radiator. Does anyone have pictures of their radiator without the cover? It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back