FRPP intake testing...

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
i know a couple shops have them now. wondering if anyone knows of any actual tests yet.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I think matt did one a while back and only got 4hp I believe.. but I dont know if his is diff from the production unit.

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
There is lots of testing going on. Gag order is in place until some mag article comes out is what I hear. Should get mine today but no dyno for me.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 The few guys that actually have them are not allowed to post any dyno numbers before some Magazine articles are published. There are only a few of these actually released and I think DynoJoe got all of them through one of his contacts.

Earl

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
not allowed to post any dyno numbers before some Magazine articles are published

great, now they have time to fabricate thier numbers and make it look like the best thing since sliced bread, which in reality its just going to be another C&L.

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
The intake should shine for cars with cams + ported heads + higher revs, otherwise the stocker is enough I think. its already prooved.

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe I got lucky? I preordered mine from lethal and received it about 10 days ago I believe. I definately didn't agree to not posting up numbers before magazines either. I'll be testing mine with a turbo.

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
Maybe I got lucky? I preordered mine from lethal and received it about 10 days ago I believe. I definately didn't agree to not posting up numbers before magazines either. I'll be testing mine with a turbo.

Will you have before and after numbers? I also have a turbo/heads, and I am debating getting the intake. Please post your dyno results when get them.

Thanks

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How in the world can anyone stop the guy who ordered an intake and put it on, dyno'd it and paid for everything himself??? Am I missing something? Did vendors pick and choose who they sold the first ones to?????

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back