Frpp manifold/jlt cai/bbr cams etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thats good to hear. I think I was first in line for the cams. I pm'd him last wed stating that I will take them once they are out of the car.

Tell you what we each buy one and split it .. Lol j/ k

GT/CS

Reaction score
haha...the car would def have an interesting exhaust note with one cam!

Maybe im just bein parnoid about sending $600 to a stranger, but not hearing back from the seller right away after getting immediate responses when I was inquiring about the cams is making me nervous. Especially since he still actively checks in on the boards (was on ~2pm today). I hope everything works out, I dont feel like tracking someone down.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
haha...the car would def have an interesting exhaust note with one cam!

Maybe im just bein parnoid about sending $600 to a stranger, but not hearing back from the seller right away after getting immediate responses when I was inquiring about the cams is making me nervous. Especially since he still actively checks in on the boards (was on ~2pm today). I hope everything works out, I dont feel like tracking someone down.

I pmd you the tracking number already. I might have logged on but not have time and just closed the window. I sell to whoever sends the money first. I didn't have time to be taking pics and sending them to 5 diff people.

I've asked for pics before,and later realized the part was sold to someone else, I didn't go crying on the fs thread.

Also I hd stated 625 plus paypal fees and you just send me 625 minus fees which came out to 603, I wasn't busting your balls because of that. Some things ca be done quickly in a day, others take time bro its life. I didn't got a week without responding so I don't kno why you got all paranoid either.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I pmd you the tracking number already. I might have logged on but not have time and just closed the window. I sell to whoever sends the money first. I didn't have time to be taking pics and sending them to 5 diff people.

I've asked for pics before,and later realized the part was sold to someone else, I didn't go crying on the fs thread.

Also I hd stated 625 plus paypal fees and you just send me 625 minus fees which came out to 603, I wasn't busting your balls because of that. Some things ca be done quickly in a day, others take time bro its life. I didn't got a week without responding so I don't kno why you got all paranoid either.

Thats a horrible way to sell your shit. Make a deal with someone verbally and give them a little time to paypal you. If they dont pay you after an agreed upon reasonable time frame, then let them know the deal is off. Then sell to the next in line in the same fashion..

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats a horrible way to sell your shit. Make a deal with someone verbally and give them a little time to paypal you. If they dont pay you after an agreed upon reasonable time frame, then let them know the deal is off. Then sell to the next in line in the same fashion..

Word

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's time to start revoking privileges in cases like this.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Lol, the only person I agreed to sell them to was gt/cs. Brook pmd me on sat that he wanted pics. By the time I took them off gt/cs submitted payment for them, so I didn't even take pics to send. He send the money I sold them to him.
What's the fucking big deal? I didn't run away with the cash, nor did I take money from TWO PEOPLE.
DID I FUCK SOMEONE OVER? No I did not. I can't be online al the time. I have about 1 million other things to do that are far more important than to have my face glued to the dam monitor. This is bullshit.

Now I know why some members complain.

Go fucking cry and say shit to the people who actually fuck people over.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well im def not complaining. Just I thought WE had a deal... I told you send me a pic and i will send paypal immdiatley upon recieving the pic. but i was was wrong im not mad man nor am i complaining. All is good here . Shit happens. All i was saying is that there should have been a lil bit better comunication. Nuff said. GLWS on everything else man.

See post #36

I was never mad ... i told him you were good for it . Because you did me right on the screen i got from you

I would love to see this thread cleaned up and get Ernest's thread back on track ! :beer:

Last edited:

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol, the only person I agreed to sell them to was gt/cs. Brook pmd me on sat that he wanted pics. By the time I took them off gt/cs submitted payment for them, so I didn't even take pics to send. He send the money I sold them to him.
What's the fucking big deal? I didn't run away with the cash, nor did I take money from TWO PEOPLE.
DID I FUCK SOMEONE OVER? No I did not. I can't be online al the time. I have about 1 million other things to do that are far more important than to have my face glued to the dam monitor. This is bullshit.

Now I know why some members complain.

Go fucking cry and say shit to the people who actually fuck people over

Communicate a little better and we wouldnt have to "bitch"..

Do it again and your done with the classifieds here I assure you. Dont like it? Sell it somewhere else where no one gives a fuck..Have a nice day...

b's stang

forum member
Reaction score
Man I want to be a mod so bad so I can talk shit on line and no one say anything to me. Damn give the guy a break

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man I want to be a mod so bad so I can talk shit on line and no one say anything to me. Damn give the guy a break

We are looking out for forum members, thats all..Appreciate your feedback though...OP, take it for what its worth. Lets get back on track and good luck selling the rest of your stuff..

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't pull that poor me shit and then talk shit in someone else's ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back