Frpp manifold/jlt cai/bbr cams etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Ok the time has come to move one from the racing world for a while. I have for sale my(everything will come off on Sunday June 12, since that is my only day off. The parts will be shipped Monday June 13)

FRPP intake manifold. I have put roughly around 300 miles max. I bought this from HOLYWD, and it comes with the intake bolts, which is all I got sold sold sold
2011-06-06161706.jpg

JLT II CAI. Its like a redfire, candy apple red color. I used this for about the same no more than 300 miles. The filter still looks brand new. I would like $150 shipped, obo.
2011-06-06161715.jpg

My beloved BBR Stage 1 cams. These are by far the best sounding cams I have ever heard. They soud awesome. I bought these new and I have only used the for 100 miles max. I have the original box and everything. I don't have a pic of the cams, since they are still in my engine, lol. I will be pulling them off on Sunday. I would like $650 shipped. They are a $170 discount off new ones, and I've only had them for around 100 miles.

Ok, I have been thinking hard and hard about selling my red leather seat covers I just got. I really love them, although I have only installed the two front ones. They are in really good shape and aren't cracked at all. I would like $500 shipped. I won't budge from that price, and if I don't sell them, well I'll just keep them.
2011-06-06161509.jpg

I also have an SCT Xcal 2 for sale. I will sell the Xcal if I can sell the JLT, FRPP INTAKE, AND CAMS. That way I can put my car back to stock. It has 3 changes left. $150 shipped

2011-06-06161601.jpg

Last edited:

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Just have an upholster stitch them together lol. To tell you the truth I didt even check if the back were one piece or two piece. Let me check on that.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
I live in edinburg tx. South texas lol.

The cams sound awesome. I hate to sell them as I just got them, but I have other stuff that is in more high priority lol.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Too late on the manifold lol.

The cams are nsr, they soundmore aggresive than the hot rods and are a 30hp gain.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bump for a good seller ..... Wish I has the cash for the cams ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back