frpp plugs in stock?

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
does anyone have the one heat range cooler than stock plugs in stock for the mid 08-2010 heads? im looking to buy asap and it doesnt appear anyone has them in stock/carries them

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
hey that works.
yep hopefully jeff will be available wendsday and we can get this done. cmc trackday is not looking likely for me, although ill still go to hang out. i dont know if ill have it on the dyno by then, and im not running a wideband currently. im sure its all in line, but i dont know if the throttle body pipe had indents from initial install and was tuned that way, or if the shop in dekalb overtorqued the tbolt clamps, causing it to indent. if its the latter than no change has been made and im good to go, if its the former, ill need an adjustment

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
yep hopefully jeff will be available wendsday and we can get this done. cmc trackday is not looking likely for me, although ill still go to hang out. i dont know if ill have it on the dyno by then, and im not running a wideband currently. im sure its all in line, but i dont know if the throttle body pipe had indents from initial install and was tuned that way, or if the shop in dekalb overtorqued the tbolt clamps, causing it to indent. if its the latter than no change has been made and im good to go, if its the former, ill need an adjustment

Plugs are cake man....switch them yourself...If I wasnt tight on case and needed to work wednesday I would come up their and swap plugs pretty quick for ya.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back