FS: 2005 - 2009 Body Parts

DILYSI Dave

forum member
Reaction score
I'm almost thinking that the fenders could go into a bicycle box, with enough wrapping to keep them from rubbing on each other. If so, those should be available for free at a bike shop.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
If you're up for shipping, I'd like both fenders to 30518

Looks like shipping for the fenders (60x32x18) to that zip is $210 via FedEx. Which is crazy because I can put a pallet of tires together and ship via freight (uship.com) to Michigan for ~ $150. I could check greyhound which I've used before (you just have to go to the bus stop and get it when they arrive) if there's one close it'll probably be around $100.

GT300

Reaction score
I'm interested in the hood but wouldn't be able to get it until January 3

GT300

Reaction score
Perfect, would you be able to hold it for me just in case someone else asks for it? I'm definitely commited to buying it. I'm going up to Syracuse on the 2nd and coming home the 3rd and it looks like your town is perfectly on the way.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
If you want to send me $40 PayPal to [email protected] I definitely can. Normally I'd say yes but I've been burned a couple times from people that never showed when I turned away others. We can settle up on the diff on the 3rd then. LMK your email address and I'll send you my contact info/address. thanks

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, it's just a plastic piece from American Muscle that's attached with double sided tape at the top and bottom of the piece.

Shelty

forum member
Reaction score
if the hood does not sell let me know, I have family within 45 mins

how much are you asking for the hood?

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in your smoked corners.... any damage, fully functional?

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
FYI, Hood is gone, thanks GT300.

Smoked corners are 100% good and fully functional - You would obviously use your stock wiring and bulbs since this is a direct replacement. Let me know your zip and I'll get you a price shipped.

Shelty

forum member
Reaction score
two questions

1. in the 2nd picture, the one right below your sweet drift, I spy an IUP steering wheel.
is it for sale, and if so what is the condition? any scuffs/tears in the leather?

2. who made the GT500 wing? is it a ford part? or is it an american muscle replica? obviously in the pic its not bolted down, does it fit well? how much for just the wing?

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure, it was purchased as a gift from my wife. I think she got it on ebay; there's no markings on it to indicate.

The OEM will have two studs on each side, aftermarket on has the back two...

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
two questions

1. in the 2nd picture, the one right below your sweet drift, I spy an IUP steering wheel.
is it for sale, and if so what is the condition? any scuffs/tears in the leather?

2. who made the GT500 wing? is it a ford part? or is it an american muscle replica? obviously in the pic its not bolted down, does it fit well? how much for just the wing?

1. Yes, the steering wheel is for sale (actually, the whole steering assembly shown is for sale), just didn't get around to listing it yet. Better pics attached. It's in great condition - no tears or scuffs or anything.
$75 shipped

2. It's definitely a replica, only has the 2 bolts and 3M tape in the front. Fits great, no issues at all. I'll do $75 shipped for that too.

Last edited:

Shelty

forum member
Reaction score
dang, I was hoping that it was an OEM wing.

no markings whatsoever?

did it have any gaps? like did the edges lift up?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back