FS: Black dash/gauge cluster pieces with silver vents

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
No scratches or broken ANYTHING. $60 plus shipping.

Oh, no, I do not have black a/c vents to sell. They're on MY car now.

Gerardo

acdashpieces001.jpg

acdashpieces002.jpg

acdashpieces003.jpg

acdashpieces005.jpg

Last edited:

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Why are you selling these, did you install the Carbign Craft CF pieces by any chance?

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Why are you selling these, did you install the Carbign Craft CF pieces by any chance?

No, I bought the whole sha-bang with black a/c vents just to get the black a/c vents. I've removed them and replaced them with the ones on my original IUP dash (silver). So, these have just been laying around the house collecting dust. Just trying to recoupe some of that money.

Gerardo

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Ahh... no worries, I was hoping to see a set of the CC CF pieces installed on a car other than their promo shots. GLWS!

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Ahh... no worries, I was hoping to see a set of the CC CF pieces installed on a car other than their promo shots. GLWS!

Thanks.

Can you post a link? Are these overlays you're referring to? And, are they trying to mimic the Ford CF looking ones?

Gerardo

Last edited:

GT Speeder13

forum member
Reaction score
Im interested in the center piece only, because I want to tinker around with it and drill 2 holes for some gauges but would prefer to have a backup piece just in case I mess up... How much for just the middle piece (2 air vent that goes above the radio) shipped to 34711?

Back