FS: F1R Procharger for 3v w/extras

05Torch

Reaction score
What's the reality of this being streetable and usable on a nonforged engine?

05Torch

Reaction score
I more of mean't is there a pulley that is large enough to cut the psi down to safely run it. I obviously understand it would destroy it otherwise.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I more of mean't is there a pulley that is large enough to cut the psi down to safely run it. I obviously understand it would destroy it otherwise.

shift at 3,000 rpm? Leave the belt off? He is giving it away at that price tho.. For the money you could have a built motor too

AnotherS197

forum member
Reaction score

Best bet would probably be to give procharger a call and ask what size pullies would equate to what amount of boost. If they make one that'll work out to be 12 pounds go for it, you'd basically be stealing it from the poor guy haha. Then if you ever decide to go built obviously the potential is more than there.

If I even had close to the money I'd have already jumped on this or GT's ysi. Staying N/A till I'm out of school, settled, and can afford when stuff breaks haha.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
I'm highly contemplating snagging it.
on a more serious note, pulleying down on this blower still wouldnt save your stock engine because the massive volume of air this unit moves. its kinda like running an 88 trim turbo at 7 psi on a stock motor. its still going to blow

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back