FS: Gtech pro RR

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
I picked this up to see if I could see a difference after some mods done to the car. Only used it twice so far. Paid 299 for it I am asking for $220 shipped to the lower 48.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTktMjAxMDA5MDktMTI0Mi5qcGc.jpg

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I had considered getting one of these. Is it really that big of a POS that you want to get rid of it? I have heard differing opinions is why I am asking.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a Gtech Pro RR, and I've compared it at the drag strip for about 20 runs. It is usually within .1 sec and a couple of miles an hour of the time slip, and the most it was ever off was .2 seconds from the time slip. Some say it is even more accurate than a time slip since most tracks measure the time it takes for you to pass the last 60 feet of track to figure your final speed, where the Gtech actually shows your speed at the end of the track. This is why the Gtech Pro RR always reads a couple of mph faster at the track... unless you're pedallin/sandbaggin/broken/redlinin/shiftin/etc.

I bought it to see if I made a difference when I made mods. It's one thing for it to sound faster or feel faster, but the butt dyno isn't always accurate. But this thing was accurate every time I used.

But once you've found out if your mod made a difference, and you know what you/your car will do in the 1/8 or 1/4 or 0-60 or whatever, it kind of looses it's purpose. It's a good thing for a group of guys to share, pass it around to your friends, let them borrow it, etc. Or if you can't make it to the track, it's a great way to see what your car can do, just do it in a safe place.

Last edited:

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty much what he said. I added an after cooler and smaller pulley but was remote tuning so I wanted to see what she could do after the mods. As stated above they are pretty damn close with the numbers. If your interested pm me an offer.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back