FS: Moroso NHRA Legal Battery Box

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Two questions:

1) Why are you selling it?
2) Does it include the disconnect switch, too?

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Two questions:

1) Why are you selling it?
2) Does it include the disconnect switch, too?

Decided not to relocate the battery, put a subwoofer in instead.
Yes.

Question for you:

Why do you care why I want to sell it?

Last edited:

don_w

Reaction score
Question for you:

Why do you care why I want to sell it?
Because if you said "it is a piece of shit plastic box, and I want aluminum", or "it won't pass tech at my track", it might have made a difference.

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Because if you said "it is a piece of shit plastic box, and I want aluminum", or "it won't pass tech at my track", it might have made a difference.

It's plastic, and you're really screwing my chances of selling it by calling it a piece of shit. I put a custom ice box over my radiator and no longer needed to relocate my battery. Obviously you don't appreciate the safety aspects of a sealed plastic box over metal, so don't buy it and quit fucking with my posts.

Last edited:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

It's plastic, and you're really screwing my chances of selling it by calling it a piece of shit. I put a custom ice box over my radiator and no longer needed to relocate my battery. Obviously you don't appreciate the safety aspects of a sealed plastic box over metal, so don't buy it and quit fucking with my posts.

Damn dude, pull the stick out of your ass. He wasn't trashing your thread, you asked why he cared and he answered you. He wasn't refering to your item specifically. Quote posts correctly next time, don't edit them. :naughty:

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn dude, pull the stick out of your ass. He wasn't trashing your thread, you asked why he cared and he answered you. He wasn't refering to your item specifically. Quote posts correctly next time, don't edit them. :naughty:

I know exactly what he was doing, mind your own damn business.

don_w

Reaction score
I know exactly what he was doing, mind your own damn business.
Apparently you have no clue what I was doing. I just replied to your smartass question with a smartass answer. It was meant to be humorous. I think you did more harm to this thread than me.

For the record... I have absolutely no problems with a plastic battery box. And the fact that it is blue, is a bonus!! :clap:

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Apparently you have no clue what I was doing. I just replied to your smartass question with a smartass answer. It was meant to be humorous. I think you did more harm to this thread than me.

For the record... I have absolutely no problems with a plastic battery box. And the fact that it is blue, is a bonus!! :clap:

Well I have good news for you then! I checked the contents of the installation kit and it DOES come with a master switch. Here's a pic of everything included, so put up or shut up Don!

Attachments

• battery_box.jpg
    battery_box.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 16

don_w

Reaction score
Well I have good news for you then! I checked the contents of the installation kit and it DOES come with a master switch. Here's a pic of everything included, so put up or shut up Don!
LOL... If I needed one, I'd be all over this. It's a great deal.:clap:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back