FS: Procharger P1SC-1 HO Full Kit **sold**

Status
Not open for further replies.

antant77

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD

Time to part ways....priorities have unfortunately changed and now it's time to move this!

This kit came off of a 2008 mustang gt show car and is practically brand new!! It will work on all 05-09 GTs. I also have the installation manual...

Because this kit was on an 08 you would have to buy the thermostat adapter package, and the power steering relocator packing from procharger for around 300 total....

However I am including an 07-09 coolant crossover, thermostat, and all hoses as a cheaper alternate to having to buy prochargers thermostat adapter package AND I am including prochargers power steering relocator package...this is all so that I can offer this kit, COMPLETE for ALL 05-09 GTs plus a brand new bottle of oil....

It also is comes with the S&H wire upgrade kit and a 342lph red bodied fuel pump. The fuel pump that originally comes with the procharger kit piggy-backed the stock fuel pump and had to be spliced in, the fuel pump I'm including replaces the stock pump with no messy splicing...

If you have an 07-09 GT you do not need the coolant crossover, thermostat or hoses.....

##############

I am also selling brand new ford racing 47lb injectors and used ford racing/steeda CMDP plates. They would make a nice addition to the procharger kit......

Procharger P1SC-1 ------ 3600 shipped plus paypal fees

FRPP 47lb injectors --------SOLD

FRPP/Steeda CMDP ------- SOLD

Any questions feel free to call or text 215-834-4654 Anthony

Last edited by a moderator:

antant77

forum member
Reaction score
Off the top I think just the intercooler from procharger from the 2010, the engine is the same just the newer style front end is different and needs the 2010 procharger intercooler...

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong?

nitrod86gt

forum member
Reaction score
If somebody with a 2007 and up buys this blower, PM me and I will buy the crossover stuff from you. I am about to buy a turbo kit and need the setup. Thanks!

antant77

forum member
Reaction score
I think I have a guy with a 2007 interested in this, if it goes through I'll keep you in mind nitrod86gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back