FS: S197 4.0L V6 8.8 Rear End, Alum. D/S, UCA and LCA's

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting my cars drivetrain back to stock mostly. Now I have my aftermarket stuff for sale.

- 8.8 rear end, bought it from newtakeoff.com for $1100. I put a TA Performance Diff Cover on it and I also have the BMR Panhard Bar Relocation Bracket to clear the cover. It has 4.10 Ford Racing Gears in it and 31 spline axles. It has the phlange that you need to swap from your 7.5 and is ready to go!! I also made a custom little vent tube for it so it didn't just push fluid all over the axle tube. This rear end is in great condition and has about 45,000 miles on it. They have all been easy city miles...haven't had the car at the track with the new rear since the old one broke. I am asking $600 shipped.
DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

- Coast Performance Aluminum 4" Custom Made Driveshaft (FOR A STICK SHIFT CAR ONLY!!!!! WILL NOT FIT AUTOMATICS!!!) = Supports 800ft.lbs = Its nearly in perfect condition as you can see from the pics, has one tiny nick from typical use. $340 shipped.
DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

- CHE Upper Control Arm with Bracket. It needs a bit of degreaser or brake cleaner to clean it up a bit but besides that its in amazing condition! $60 shipped with bracket!
DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

- CHE Lower Control Arms- need to be cleaned but have typical wear and tear from regular use. $60 shipped
DSC_0301.jpg

- CHE Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets = these change the LCA angle and keep the car from squatting too much on launch, you can definitely tell a difference with these! These have typical use marks and have a hole slightly drilled, one side appears to be moved in a bit but after being on the phone with them for over an hour they told me that it was perfectly fine and that they will back it if anything happens...nothing has happened! $50 shipped
DSC_0299.jpg

**I AM LOCATED IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, 33305**

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why wont it fit an automatic? From what I've read....the autos and 5 speed manuals use the same d/s.

RH

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
update

Hey everyone...sorry I have not been online in awhile and have not answered pm's...my father was in the hospital and had a double bypass as well as a procedure to fix his atrial fibulation problem so I have been spending time in the hospital and at home with him the past 2 weeks or so...I hope you guys and gals understand. Everything here is sold...someone made an offer on the whole package that was just right!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back