FS- suspension, nitrous, cold air...

xtremegt07

forum member
Reaction score
Car back from shop ?
just waiting on the dowel pins for the transmission and a shifter. the six speed had larger pins than the five speed. i ordered the parts and in the process of it all, i thought i lost my wallet (misplaced it actually) so i cancelled all my credit and debit cards. The parts have been waiting on me but i get off work too late to pay cash for them. I just got my cards in today and will pay for the parts and have the car finished up hopefully this week or the beginning of the next.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
xtremegt07 said:
just waiting on the dowel pins for the transmission and a shifter. the six speed had larger pins than the five speed. i ordered the parts and in the process of it all, i thought i lost my wallet (misplaced it actually) so i cancelled all my credit and debit cards. The parts have been waiting on me but i get off work too late to pay cash for them. I just got my cards in today and will pay for the parts and have the car finished up hopefully this week or the beginning of the next.
Lemme know when u get the opener /battery
I'm considering those seats
But I need to sell mine first
Someone buy my 08' leathers so I can buy these corbeas

xtremegt07

forum member
Reaction score
If anybody has any questions on anything please call me (850-982-8162) rather than pm'ing me. Im at work all day and rarely get on the computor much

xtremegt07

forum member
Reaction score
Pricing have been updated on nitrous package, rear end package and created a gauge package too. The rear end and rear sway bar have been taken out of the car. I should be picking it up soon. I will have it cleaned up and have pictures taken soon.

xtremegt07

forum member
Reaction score
Nobody needs a built rearend, trans, complete nitrous kit or seats??? Shoot me a offer on the parts

Joser281

Reaction score
you will get the trans, nuts/bolts and the clutch. i can give you my stock shifter that has been modified for the 6060

Cool, nah I can just buy a shifter off ebay and crossmember ha ha... then all I would need is the DS. I'll let you know in a week or two whats up man, if nobody buys it first. :thumb2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back