FS: Techco 3.0L Supercharger

Tugcapt27

Team Nightmare
Reaction score
Sent 2 PM's and still hasn't shown they were read and no reply???? Here is my # 361-877-7995 if you wanna call or text

1MEANSALEEN

forum member
Reaction score
hey i sent you a p/m last night but you must of not gotten it? i just sent you another man............ - eric

05bluestang

Resident Riceburner Kille
Reaction score
Last payment sent!!!
:thumb2: What year is your car, stick or auto? I have the original tune from TECHCO done by John Spruill for my 05 manual with ECM CDC3. If you can use it let me know and I email it you.

Forgot, it's for the Diablo (that's what TECHCO used to use). Chris Rose from AM has tunes for it for the Xcal

Last edited:

Tugcapt27

Team Nightmare
Reaction score
:thumb2: What year is your car, stick or auto? I have the original tune from TECHCO done by John Spruill for my 05 manual with ECM CDC3. If you can use it let me know and I email it you.

Forgot, it's for the Diablo (that's what TECHCO used to use). Chris Rose from AM has tunes for it for the Xcal

Wow thanks bro I appreciate the offer. My car is an 06 auto. Just switched from 5 speed to a Super Comp C4 with 3,800 stall. I'm running an Xcal tuner but the people who are gonna build my motor are gonna custom make my pulleys and tune it for me. If anyone knows where I can get a 10psi kit please let me know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back