FS: Techco 3.0L Supercharger

Tugcapt27

Team Nightmare
Reaction score
Yup, contact Russ at RMA. He used to work for TECHCO and is currently in the process of making all kinds of different pulleys including a cog drive. He really knows his shit on theses blowers.
http://www.rmaperformance.com/

Yeah I actually got in contact with Russ. He seems to be pretty up to speed on these superchargers. I just really don't want to spend around $1,500.00 bucks to buy a 10psi pulley kit when I'm gonna have my motor built in March and run higher boost anyway.

Tugcapt27

Team Nightmare
Reaction score
Supercharger received and in perfect condition. Thanks again for working with me on such a large purchase.

Tugcapt27

Team Nightmare
Reaction score
Just got it in the mail today and I will start the install in March once South Texas Performance in San Antonio builds my motor. Gonna try and run 20+psi and make 850-1000rwhp.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Ask CK what it takes to get there...

Nothing a little of this won't cure
obama-rainmaker.gif

:naughty1::laughlots:

Boozshey

Reaction score
No joke hear bro. AMP made 836rwhp on 17psi so its possible and I'm putting enough money into this build to make it happen.

I don't mean to judge your finances or anything like that. I am merely shedding light on it. But what it looked like to me was you made payments on a $3700 blower. And you want to have a build that is going to cost $15k+

Just was wondering if you are being real with yourself. Again, not trying to be an ass, I've just seen lots of guys wish something, buy a bunch of shit, then dump it for loss money cause they didn't know it would cost so much.

And like Ultra said, you gonna have to make it rain!

Tugcapt27

Team Nightmare
Reaction score
I don't mean to judge your finances or anything like that. I am merely shedding light on it. But what it looked like to me was you made payments on a $3700 blower. And you want to have a build that is going to cost $15k+

Just was wondering if you are being real with yourself. Again, not trying to be an ass, I've just seen lots of guys wish something, buy a bunch of shit, then dump it for loss money cause they didn't know it would cost so much.

And like Ultra said, you gonna have to make it rain!

I appreciate the concern and advice but I usually get back around 11,000 on.my taxes and that's What's being used to finance my build. It took me 2 payments to pay the.supercharger because I paid off my Stang and that was my top priority and I just dropped my bills by 2000.00 a month so I should be all good.

Cobra SS

forum member
Reaction score
Just got it in the mail today and I will start the install in March once South Texas Performance in San Antonio builds my motor. Gonna try and run 20+psi and make 850-1000rwhp.

then you should have bought yourself a KB2.8LC. I'm running the Techco on a built L&M 302 stroker. the best it's made was 650rwhp @15lbs with meth, custom tuned by JPC. the techco runs real hot

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
I appreciate the concern and advice but I usually get back around 11,000 on.my taxes and that's What's being used to finance my build. It took me 2 payments to pay the.supercharger because I paid off my Stang and that was my top priority and I just dropped my bills by 2000.00 a month so I should be all good.

Must be nice I have to pay every year between 1k-2k.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Tug let me know when your car goes to STP, id like to check the build out.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I make over $80k single and get $500 back!!! FUCK'N DEPENDANTS... But at least I got to spend that $11k throughout the year.

Tugcapt27

Team Nightmare
Reaction score
then you should have bought yourself a KB2.8LC. I'm running the Techco on a built L&M 302 stroker. the best it's made was 650rwhp @15lbs with meth, custom tuned by JPC. the techco runs real hot

Ive never heard anythin about heat issues. You running a big intercooler? Id like more info plz. I did research all over the net and found nothing.

Cobra SS

forum member
Reaction score
Ive never heard anythin about heat issues. You running a big intercooler? Id like more info plz. I did research all over the net and found nothing.

call JPC and talk to Justin, he will fill you in. also try Helmut (05bluestang). running the intercooler that it came with. spinning that puppy at 20lbs will be like a blast furnace.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back