Fuel System Upgrades!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Decided to become a vendor in an attempt to provide s197forum members with affordable stock style returnless fuel system upgrades. I enjoy working on this stuff in my spare time so I will be building fpdm wire upgrade kits as well as single and dual fuel pump hats that work with the stock single fpdm retunless fuel system.

See post #2 for my Fuel Sytem Wiring upgrade kit. Complete kit to drop fuel pump duty cycle by 10%. A must do mod for anyone looking to safely and efficiently get more fuel out of their setup.

Post # 3 for Single Pump Fuel Hat using any of the latest 340lph fuel pumps on the market. These hats will safely support 550rwhp without the use of a bap or double fuel pump setup.

Post # 4 for Dual Pump Fuel Hat. This hat is customizable using the pumps of your choice. This hat is for guys looking to make big power with our returnless fuel system, 550rwhp+.

I have already built and installed a few of these setups on my car as well as other forum members in my area. If your local to me in the hampton roads area and would like to get any of these kits installed, I also offer to install them for ya, just buy me lunch!

The fuel pump you choose will have any warranty that is offered by the manufacturer. I will garauntee my work for one year, if there are any issues with my wiring kit or with the fuel hats I build, I will repair/replace or refund free of charge. All eletrcial connectors, fuel hose and hardware/fittings I use are completely fuel safe. I am not responsible for any kit that is installed incorrectly.

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
05-10 Mustang Fuel Pump Wiring Kit

This wiring upgrade has been proven to drop fuel pump duty cycle by 10%. It runs 10 gauge wire directly from the battery to the fpdm to get the most out of your fuel setup. This setup can also be used in conjuction with a bap if you choose to use one. Kit is 100% complete with everything you need for a complete and clean install. $35, free shipping in cont US.

Kit includes:

-10AWG INLINE HEAT/WATER RESITANT FUSE HOLDER WITH 30AMP BLADE FUSE
-16FT 10AWG RED HIGH CURRENT PRIMARY WIRE
-BOSCH 40AMP AUTOMOTIVE 5 PIN RELAY
-1FT 10AWG BLACK GROUND WIRE
-1FT 10AWG RED HIGH CURRENT PRIMARY WIRE OUTPUT TO FPDM
-1FT 16AWG INPUT WIRE FROM FUEL INERTIA SWITCH
-MISC: -3M TAPE
-SELF TAPPING SCREW
-2 PIECES OF HEAT SHRINK TUBING
-4 ZIPTIES
-DETAILED COLOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (CAN ALSO BE EMAILED TO YOU)

Image09272011142140.jpg

Image09272011142150.jpg

Image09272011142202.jpg

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
550HP Single Fuel Pump Hat

This setup uses the stock fuel hat with an upgraded 340lph fuel pump of your choice.
-Deatschwerks part # dw301
-Aeromotive Stealth part # 11142
-DivisionX Stryker from lethal performance

Buy any fuel hat setup and save $5 on a wiring kit to go with it!

There are a few ways I will do this:

A. You may purchase the pump of your choice and send me the pump and your stock fuel hat and I will modify and assemble the hat with the upgraded fuel pump.
$35, with free return shipping to you.

B. For quick turn around I will have stock fuel hats on hand. Send me the pump of your choice and I will modify and assemble the hat with the upgraded fuel pump.
$100, with free return shipping to you. (after you install the new hat you can send me your stock hat for a $30 core refund)

C. For a complete drop in 550hp capable fuel hat I can purchase the pump and hat, modify and assemble the pump onto a used in good condition complete fuel hat.
$275, with free return shipping. (after you install the new hat you can send me your stock hat for a $30 core refund)

Here are a few pics of a stock hat that I modified and installed an aeromtoive 340lph stealth fuel pump on for a local forum member.

Image09092011144939.jpg

Image09092011144947.jpg

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
550hp+ Dual Fuel Pump Hat

For those looking to make big power with the returnless fuel system I can build dual fuel hat setups with the pumps of your choice for a fraction of the cost of the frpp/gt500 fuel setups. Be it 2 stock Gt pumps, 2 gt500 pumps or 2 of these bad boy 340lph pumps.

Buy any fuel hat setup and save $5 on a wiring kit to go with it!

Price is $175 shipped to build a dual hat with your pumps. (-$30 core refund for your stock fuel hat as well)

Or send me your stock single hat and dual pumps and the price is $100 shipped back to you.

I use high quality Gates submersible fuel hose SAE 30R10 http://www.gates.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=5091&location_id=541
Fuel safe poly y fittings and ss clamps and hardware as well as fuel safe electrical connectors.

Have a GT500 fuel hat you want upgraded?

I can also modify gt500 fuel hats with these 340lph pumps. Great for guys switching to e85 and needing more fuel.
(Replacing the pumps requires removing the stock t connector and one time use corrugated fuel hose and installing new gates hose and new y)

Send me your gt500 hat and the 2 pumps or your choice.
$100 with free return shipping to modify a gt500 fuel hat with new pumps and hose/y/hardware.

Some pics of an upgraded gt500 hat

Image11142011214046.jpg

Image11142011213321.jpg

Here is the dual hat I built for my car using 2 deatschwerks pumps. I also installed power supply terminals in the top of the hat to run upgraded wiring from the fpdm directly to each pump let me know if you are interested in this as i can do this upon request as well.

Image08152011120012.jpg

Image08152011010410.jpg

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Congrats man! I would really like to know what you have for those of us that are using the GT500 fuel pump kit and want more fuel without running a BAP.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! I would really like to know what you have for those of us that are using the GT500 fuel pump kit and want more fuel without running a BAP.

Pm me, I can install dual 340lph pumps on a gt500 hat. Two of these pumps in a dual hat will safely support 700-800hp wihtout a bap.

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Nice to see someone that will help out the rest of us that don't know how to deal with the fuel system on these cars other than the expensive plug and play kits out there. This is a great alternative at a much cheaper price!!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This stuff looks top notch. I'll be coming to you for my fuel upgrades.

:beerchug2:

Wow bro... Hope all works well, makes sure you get the money ahead of time so you don't get screwed.

I trust the forum members here. Hopefully I can get enough business to cover the vendor fees and keep this up to help people out lol.

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I switch from my current stock pump + BAP to a 340lph setup would my tune need to be changed?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I switch from my current stock pump + BAP to a 340lph setup would my tune need to be changed?

Yes. You obviously will have alot more fuel so it would be safe but you would definetly want to get a retune otherwise you will get alot of off throttle pressure spikes and gas mileage is gonna go down a bit.

Kadorja

FNG
Reaction score
How hard is the wiring upgrade install? I might be doing that along with N2O if I ever get a kit. Figured it would be easy to install them at the same time and make sure the pump can handle my bolt ons and a possible 125 shot.

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
let me understand this correctly, I may not be reading correctly.

I send the money for option 3 along with my stock fuel assembly

I receive back something similar to gt500 fuel system setup? For fraction of cost?

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
Lightblade almighty one if what I read is correct PM me your address and payment info and details of what I need to do.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back